Recent content by HKboy92

1. HKboy92

Post [ROM][23Mar][MB5][364mb] ¤¤ VikingWay v7.1 ¤¤ The Beauty Of TrulyClean And Simple

Hello, I've been using Viking since 3 months now. Too be honest, V6 isn't what I was expecting. I'm more fond of V5, except that I had to get used to the tetris battery. It had flashlight, volume rocker track skipping which is compatible with ubermusic, and felt different. Not stock :]. Anyway...
  2. HKboy92

Post [Q] need for help!!! how to root my tf201

Nope, doesn't. Just the Asus message with the Tegra in the bottomright. I was asking if it was the only option, which doesn't have an 100% guarantee rate. I'm pretty happy with stock though. Built-in backup manager, all I need
  3. HKboy92

Post [Q] need for help!!! how to root my tf201

I've just got my hands on a Prime, and it has JB on it. Meaning, TWRP, in SOME CASES, work to unlock the bootloader, which is needed to root. Am I right at this one? Because Samsung phones has it a LOT easier...
  4. HKboy92

Post [ROM][23Mar][MB5][364mb] ¤¤ VikingWay v7.1 ¤¤ The Beauty Of TrulyClean And Simple

Nice ROM, been using this for a week now. I love it. Only downside is that I can't use my favorite music player (Fede's music app, which is a WP7 player clone). Besides that, I just love the theme ---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ---------- Nice ROM...
  5. HKboy92

Post [Noob Q] Safe to flash from Ext. SD?

Since my SGS III, I never flashed from internal, Everything is working great, so I don't think that flashing from either storage device is harmful. Just be sure not to remove your External SD card whilst flashing. But that speaks for itself, isn't it?
  6. HKboy92

Thread [Q] TV-out

Hello XDA, Bit of a question; my SGS did support TV-out, so I could put it on a TV, OR.... hook it up with a capture card for easy screen recording. Does the SGS III support this too? I do have the cable for it, although it being for a JVC camcorder and a bit to short. And if not, any other way...
  7. HKboy92

Post S3 delayed in the Netherlands

Wat een tiefus streek. Balen... Thanks for telling me in advance. They have't given me any update about it though... (Belcompany). So now... I'm going to be a sad puppy next week :<
  8. HKboy92

Post Is 1GB RAM memory enough?

You should think about what you are doing wrong ;p
  9. HKboy92

Post Battery Must Come First

This phone doesn't have battery replacement for nothing. And a dock that can charge your phone and an extra battery at the same time. But I agree. At least better then stock = a good step forward
  10. HKboy92

Post [Q] Converting Movies / TV Episodes for Galaxy S III

Sony Tablet S: Can't accept exFAT or Micro SD -> SD adapter, so idk on NTFS. Samsung Galaxy S: Can't accept either exFAT nor NTFS. So.... Hoping ICS DOES support either of those..
  11. HKboy92

Post [Q] Converting Movies / TV Episodes for Galaxy S III

Okay, thought exFAT also had a cap of 4Gigs. Will format it later tonight. Thanks for the heads up ;]
  12. HKboy92

Post Who's switching to gs3 ?

Already pre-ordered. Making the switch from the SGS 1 ;]
  13. HKboy92

Post Does S3 have built in swype keyboard?

You know that Swype is free and downloadable on their website, right?
  14. HKboy92

Post Metal/Alternative battery cover

There are only cases, but no back covers that are metal. It would only damage your phone if you get the battery cover off of it with metal.
  15. HKboy92

Post Is it Micro Sim?

You still need to cut the sim ;]. This device only allows you to use the Micro SIM into phones that use the normal Mini SIM