Recent content by HMMDR27D53-3002

1. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post SD Card setting

Because some users reported that using MicroSD as adaptable storage (or shared storage) will have problem like random reboots, it is advisable that MicroSD should be used as portable ones. Plus it will be formatted to FAT32, which it has wider compatibility, as oppose to adaptable storage.
  2. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post QuickPic app won't play videos

Simple Gallery / Simple Gallery Pro has it.
  3. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post Cannot find SYSTEM UPDATE option

Well, it does have modified Lineage OS/AOSP on it and it might be a Redmi 6 Pro (or another), so that's why it doesn't have system updates. Official Mi A2 Lite shouldn't have the 'Ilama' codename on About Phone.
  4. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post Cannot find SYSTEM UPDATE option

Screen capture of 'About phone'? Also, does it have 'Ilama' word on it? To me, it looks like a flashed Redmi 6 Pro / Sakura (with modified LineageOS and LOS Kernel), being sold out as a MI A2 Lite / daisy, at least that's what I've read on some forums (including on XDA) and on Reddit posts...
  5. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post UPDATED 16 May/ Galaxy J5 [SM-J500H/F/FN/G/M/Y] Working Gcam with HDR+

Well... Still not work after clean install of Bootleggers and with GApps. And also on LineageOS 9.0 GO with mini GApps installed.
  6. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post GCam 6 Working from Mi A2 !

Here's the screen cap of different version, the 10A and 11J. Otherwise, no idea but to roll back GCam to 10A.
  7. HMMDR27D53-3002

Are you on Version 11J? That also happens on me with that version, can't turn off HDR+ on front camera, whereas on my screenshot, I'm still on Ver. 10A where it shows the option to turn off HDR+, on the front camera. BTW, I'm sticking and rolling back to version 10A, the version I'm fine with.
  8. HMMDR27D53-3002

Yes, by activating the 'HDR+ Control' in GCam's Advanced Settings.
  9. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post UPDATED 16 May/ Galaxy J5 [SM-J500H/F/FN/G/M/Y] Working Gcam with HDR+

My father's J500H (actually mine previously, but it was recently turned over) is on Bootleggers ROM 9.0 with MicroG. It also ain't registering GCam codes either. Will retest it with other ROMs or with GApps in sometime.
  10. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post My sm-j500fn shuts down instantly when taking flash pictures..

What ROM and camera app did you use? Also, my guess is that the battery you're using might be deteriorated and needs changing (unless it's replaced with new and reputable battery). It also happened on my J500H either, but minus the "flash on picture" problem, as my OEM battery drops...
  11. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post [CLOSED][ROM][9.0.0_r40][OFFICIAL][OTA] ViperOS for Samsung Galaxy J5 2015 v6.5

And also check for the MicroSD speed (Class 10, U1/U3, and specifically having A1 speed).
  12. HMMDR27D53-3002

Post Will J5 2015 get one ui?

It's impossible, unless Samsuck did develop and release it for SD410 chipsets and then some developers will have a hard time working for a port of it (which I highly doubt). Not even TouchWiz Oreo (and its ports) for SD410 exist, especially for SM-J500x.
  13. HMMDR27D53-3002

I can say it's not the best out there (it's subjective), but it does the better job as a gallery app (at least for me and other users who use this app), it's simple to use and it's lightweight. And on top of that, it has no ads (since it's open source app).
  14. HMMDR27D53-3002

Maybe move to another gallery app, like Simple Gallery, then forget QuickPic? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplemobiletools.gallery&hl=en As far as I know, QuickPic is regarded as being cursed by Cheetah Mobile and highly discouraged by most users. Old version may cause...