• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by hmsq

1. hmsq

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Nexus 5 (hammerhead) [DISCONTINUED]

Hi Guys, Need some help. So I installed the Recovery to repartition Nexus 5, I then flashed this rom and Pico Gaps, after setup and boot up when to install an app from PlayStore but keeps giving me not enough storage. When I plug it into my PC it recognises phone but there is no storage...
  2. hmsq

Post [DUC8] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update(Odin) thread (20 Mar 21) GALAXY Note20 Ultra SM-N986B

Ah ok , sorry my Note 10 + has different like I mentioned, so I thought it was like that. I probably just saw what I wanted to see.
  3. hmsq

Post [DUC8] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update(Odin) thread (20 Mar 21) GALAXY Note20 Ultra SM-N986B

Hi Guys, Quick one just updated to Android 11 BTU, but I noticed under Software Information and Software provider software version I have the following BTU/BTU/,BTU,EUX/BTU this was BTU/BTU/,BTU,BTU/BTU before did I do something wrong here?
  4. hmsq

Post Samsung Galaxy Note 10 UK

No I meant Hong Kong companies like Tobyd... or eglob...I wont mention the names as I don't want to break rules.
  5. hmsq

Post Samsung Galaxy Note 10 UK

If you a student or know someone there is better, go through studenbeans to Samsung for 10% off or Curry's same 10% off with code. Don't forget about the galaxy buds offer. HUKD is a good place to see good deals on this. It can be cheaper if you are ok dealing with HK companies...
  6. hmsq

Post LineageOS 16.0 for Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus (YTX703F / YTX703L)

Hasn't Microsoft released exFat specification and allowed it to be pushed to Linux kernel recently?
  7. hmsq

Post No Call recording on Android 9 and above

Does it break Samsung Pay?
  8. hmsq

Thanks that worked for me(on a quiet setting, out doors couldn't hear the other person, think the NC kicks in), the voice on the other side is low I presume they recording the earpiece for this. Its good enough for me, if I need the call I can always try and boost sound.
  9. hmsq

Post [ETG3] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update (Odin) thread (16 Jul 20) GALAXY Note9 SM-N960F/DS

That did the trick, but took a few tries... Never had this issue before.
  10. hmsq

Post Fortnite 60fps

No iPhone have 120hz refresh rate, only their iPads. If you want that Razer 2 offers that.
  11. hmsq

Post [ROM][8.1.x] Official LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus (Wifi/LTE)

I believe it's because our tablet was never certified by Netflix, lazy Lenovo all the tablets I have from Lenovo are the same.
  12. hmsq

Post Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F) OFFICIAL OneUI/Pie beta (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

Removed as my app hadn't refreshed and someone replied already.
  13. hmsq

Just tried on a Pie device and it doesn't work. Was using the Essential Phone. I use ACR right now on my Note 9 so I would rather not upgrade and lose this functionality.