Recent content by hmy65

1. H

Post Discontinued! [ROM][OneUI 2.5 BTIB][Sep 28][Stock Heavily Debloated][G980F/G985F][Flash with Odin]

I used lpmake/lpunpack to unpack and repack super.img in linux. But if you wanna work on windows you can use superr-kitchen. https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/superr-kitchen/windows-linux-superr-s-kitchen-v3-0-0-0-t3601702 There are tons of instruction in this link show you how to make your...
  2. H

Post Discontinued! [ROM][OneUI 2.5 BTIB][Sep 28][Stock Heavily Debloated][G980F/G985F][Flash with Odin]

I am sorry to inform everyone this rom will be discontinued since I sold the S20(Exynos-Australia-unlocked). I bought the S21(Snapdragon-CN-unlocked). So you may expect I could make rom for the snapdragon variant. Some info about S21: The CN version of S21 is probably the cheapest in the world...
  3. H

Wiping Cache/Data is always recommended, you can upgrade to new version without factory reset, but make sure you back up your data first.
  4. H

Most likely caused by some magisk/xposed module. New version 1.2 released with many bug fixes. Me personally never experience randon reboots.
  5. H

CSC used his great work. https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s20/development/magisk-module-decodedcscfeaturesfiles-t4082445 So any CSC feature will depend on his work, since CSC uses his decoded optic.img. Because any change to this rom need to recompile super.img, so SHealth fix should be...
  6. H

If you know how to fix certain issues, that's good. But please read the OP as I said do not expect I can fix apps issue if it is in debloat list. If you can't fix yourself, then rethink before you flash the rom. Also, I put tons of my personal time in testing, this rom is free WITHOUT ANY...
  7. H

Yes, unfortunately it's removed(on debloat list) since it's a niche feature I don't think anyone gonna use that.
  8. H

I only suggest you can try install. Since it is in debloat list, so if it does not work, you are supposed to figure it out yourself as I mentioned in the OP.
  9. H

You can try if it is a magisk module, but backup your data first. Maps(Google Map) should not have any problem, nothing related to maps has been changed in this rom. Samsung message has been replaced by stock Google Message. This has been mentioned in the original post. Samsung Health has been...
  10. H

Good to hear from you guys, cheers! Regarding to downgrade I have no idea, man. But I will suggest you to check any module breaking the systemless xposed.