• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by hoblet

1. H

Post [ROM][11.0][OnePlus 3/3T] Pixel Experience [Plus Edition][25/07/2021]

Just an update for anyone in a similar situation (and what not to do I guess) My attempt to follow the instructions to recover the data and remove encryption failed, and I am now installing clean and fresh. Tried following the steps given above. I presumed step one was specifically *only*...
  2. H

Post [ROM][11.0][OnePlus 3/3T] Pixel Experience [Plus Edition][25/07/2021]

First just want to say thanks to Gaurav24 (and any other Devs that work on it) as this Rom went on really smooth and worked like a charm. ( Until I broke it :/ ) ^^ Have had the same happen to mine. I have a stock, previously untouched in terms of ROMs and unlocking, OP3T. Fresh install of...
  3. H

Post [Q] NFC on Galaxy S II

thanks Definately a good job I didnt flash then :) Ill wait for official release then I guess Thanks once again to everyone who has helped me on this :)
  4. H

ICS Ahh right, I thought this was the full ICS not a beta -Will wait the month or so for ICS then, but still then get a stock ROM from here rather than wait for Orange to offer the update. Thanks for your advice :)
  5. H

ICS But even if it is a leaked copy of ICS, I thought the fact that it is ICS means that it must run NFC? That's my confusion, there is no mention of NFC on teh ICS roms, since most of the phones running them dont even have that capacity, so maybe they wouldn't know -Hence my question. Has...
  6. H

Thread [Q] NFC on Galaxy S II

I have the GT-I9100P Galaxy SII from Orange in the UK (Just got it today in fact) -The one with NFC inbuilt -It has come with the orange ROM which I personally don't like, pushes a lot of apps on me etc. -But my model of the S II has NFC Capability while others do not. I know that I could put...