Recent content by holmes901

1. holmes901

Post [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 14.7 {Taimen} (09/13/20)

It was at this moment I new I was gonna root my phone. Glad to see DU back on xda. Can't wait to see what features the ROM packs for us.
  2. holmes901

Post Google Camera HDR+

Got it working and like it. Something nice to play around with. The camera is nice.
  3. holmes901

Post Google Camera HDR+

I am interested to try it out however I am having some download issues thinking you might want to upload it to drive and download from there
  4. holmes901

Post More stock android on S7 (no root)

So I decided to give this a shot and I have realized that this is pretty cool to use stock with Samsung. I have been tinkering to see just how much I could make stock and I am coming up with a lot.
  5. holmes901

Post [Open discussion] what to do with root?

That's the method I was,looking at. If you rooted already how's it holding up?
  6. holmes901

Post [Open discussion] what to do with root?

Just out of curiousness. I am looking into rooting and now with this thread I have an idea of what I want to do. What method was the most efficient to root for you?
  7. holmes901

Post [ROM] Resurrection-Remix-LP-v5.5.9 Amazon Fire 2015 (Ford) (25-07-2016)

Quick last question i am downgraded to 5.1.2 but i am having no luck with KingRoot. Would I need to upgrade KingRoot for the process of rooting to go through?
  8. holmes901

Awesome thank you yeah kinda forgot to flash SuperSu. Last question till I break it again lol....as i did the whole 5.1.2 downgrade and what not being on RR would i still be able to flash twrp?
  9. holmes901

Thanks for the response yeah I am looking to go on possibly Fire Nexus and then Xposed to get the item i need. I was thinking I would have to reload and reroot so no harm there just thinking if another way anyway again thank you for the response and help.
  10. holmes901

Looking through the thread I was curious didn't find this question or my search skills suck (rooting while on a road trip) I am fully loaded on RR but I am noticing I am getting no root access at all even when all requirements in the dev section are met. Just wondering if there was a way to...
  11. holmes901

Post LG Camera Shots! Post Them Here!!

Cant stop posting images of this awesome camera haha. Here's another of the lighthouse in St Augustine Florida Auto Mode.
  12. holmes901

Post [ROM] [STOCK] [H901] V10_H901_V20L Update: [11/12/2016]

Ah like the close and wide angle is that what you mean? If so they work just select the blue on and it will switch. Hope to help. Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
  13. holmes901

If your on front camera and the icon is greyed out you can still swipe to switch that I know. Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
  14. holmes901

Awesome stuff bro. I was curious with the kitchen that you used would there be a way to remove say the core items (messenger for example) and all that to give the impression of how HTC did there 10 to avoid duplicate apps?
  15. holmes901

Post LG Camera Shots! Post Them Here!!

Out for the day using Auto mode at Lake Eola in Orlando Florida. Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk