Recent content by Hooin Kyoma

1. Hooin Kyoma

Post How to encrypt a "portable" sd card in Marshmallow?

Works for me except last part (about mounting and setting permissions). I prefer use fbind magisk module to handle encrypted partitions on my SD card, slightly modded it to meet Android 10, works fine so far.
  2. Hooin Kyoma

Post [Magisk][/system][2019.1.23] fbind

Hi. fbind actaully calling `mount -o rbind ...` when binding external folders to internals. So permissions of binded folder are same as permissions of external folder. Is your external storage is default Android's fat/exfat auto-mounted SD card? Or a mounted partition/image of yours? What intial...
  3. Hooin Kyoma

Just install from Magisk Manager. No need to pre-install anything. I did not test installing from TWRP, so MM is recommended.
  4. Hooin Kyoma

Post [10][OFFICIAL] CarbonROM | cr-8.0 [z3c]

Well, I just entered wrong PIN (random digits and press ENTER) 4 times and got penalty (see screenshot). It looks like GravityBox somehow ignore this "penalty" ONLY if you enter PIN without enter (confirmation button). For successfull bruteforcing thief should know that I could using this...
  5. Hooin Kyoma

Hmm... I was on LOS 17.1 (prior to CR 8.0), and sound volume (ringtone and alarm) felt a bit louder there. May be it's just my personal impression, not sure... I will not backup/restore just to test this. But with GravityBox it not stops accepting digits after last one (if some of entered...
  6. Hooin Kyoma

Hello guys I wrote my full review/experience using this ROM at post #2, if anyone interested. Most of bugs seems fixed since I try it first time (still lack of some cool features out of the box though, comparing to LOS). Big thanks to Myself5 !
  7. Hooin Kyoma

Well, I'm not really intended to be a coder or something. Same as VR25 I usually busy with real life things. I have to dive into fbind time to time because I really need this tool, at least until I buy new phone. I heard VR25 work on some complete new framework which is will be used in fbind as...
  8. Hooin Kyoma

Version "fix4" with small changes for part/loop users (upgrade from "fix3" is not mandatory if you have no problems): - added some extra checks in loop() and part() functions - loop now support encrypted images ("encrypted.img--L,...", same as part) - simplified mounting routine in the code...
  9. Hooin Kyoma

Hi guys, I made new "fix3" version if anyone interested: - magisk 20.4 support (magisk 20.0+ is requied starting from this version) And some fixes for those who using partitions and/or images: - loop and part now support both EXT2/3/4 and FAT/exFAT file systems, and loop accepts mount options...
  10. Hooin Kyoma

Your config is wrong! Read carefully CONFIG SYNTAX section of the first post. For example, if your SD have only one ext4 partition, your config should look like: part -o nodev,noexec,nosuid,noatime /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /mnt/sdcard extsd_path /mnt/sdcard target Viber (this is an example to bind...
  11. Hooin Kyoma

I use my fixed version of fbind (that you can get here) with Magisk 20.3 and latest Lineage 17.1 on my Xperia Z3C without any problems. But I had problems with permissions using ext4, so I switched to exfat. If you use my fixed version, you can attach fbind's config (/data/adb/fbind/config.txt)...
  12. Hooin Kyoma

Post [10] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

build 20200223 - all fine build 20200224 - either dirty or clean install - trying to dial some number/ussd - Mobile network not available, network is available actually - incoming calls/sms are working fine.
  13. Hooin Kyoma

Thanks for the tip mate. But it didn't help in this case. Btw, today I installed (again) latest LOS17, tuned it, rebooted many times, played with microG/magisk/xposed modules - camera worked fine all the time. Next (steps to reproduce): wiped cache, dalvik, data and system, installed only...
  14. Hooin Kyoma

I can confirm this. Also Google' Setup Wizard passed fine with SIM. Thank you! What is bother me - the Carbon Fibers menu - as I recall, it usually have much more settings than I can see in this build (see screenshots). This is only to me or some global restriction? Also camera app not working...
  15. Hooin Kyoma

Post [10] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

Did you actually format data (not just wipe)?