Recent content by hornmich

1. H

Post ktu84m UpDater

Agreed. Worked like a charm. Thank you for this thread.
  2. H

Post [ROM] ★☆★Nocturnal NuiSense Sense 6.0|4.4.2|04/24/2014|★☆★

I only froze them once the FC came back. May have to start over again with a fresh install and stay away from XPosed altogether
  3. H

HTC Car Mode XPosed!, HTC One Tweaker, and XSense were downloaded. They are currently unchecked in XPosed Installer and frozen with Titanium Backup.
  4. H

Yes to Sense 6 Toolbox. I have frozen other Xposed Modules.
  5. H

Not sure if this is enough info, but this is what I was able to get this morning. Thanks
  6. H

Over the past week or so, I've gotten multiple FC of stock camera. I've wiped clean, with a fresh install, but issue keeps recurring. Anyone else with this issue? I've cleared data and cache. Tried reinstalling apps from TB. Tried fresh install of apps from Play store. But keeps coming back.
  7. H

Post How do I get ADB to see my device?

I was having similar problems with my M7 and Windows 7 devices after upgrading to 4.4.2 and Sense 6 (Team Nocturnal NuiSense). My phone wasn't recognized by HTC Sync or CDMA Workshop. I kept uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, to no avail. What finally worked like a magic bullet for me was...
  8. H

I'm new to this ROM as of 4/29. Lovin it thus far. Only issue is one I've seen reported elsewhere. In EPST menu, my PRL is not found. I tried to select file path, but can't get it 2 stick. Tried the download from the updater, but couldn't get to the edit menu. Any suggestions as to what to...
  9. H

Post [ROM][KitKat][1/29/14]EclipticONE-Inverted[Sense 5.5][4.3][4.4/4.4.2]

Flashed and wiped caches. ##3282# didn't work. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  10. H

I've downloaded latest version & flashed, but no data roaming option. Downloaded again, but no change. What am I doing wrong? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  11. H

I've got notification sounds enabled, but I don't hear them when using wired or bluetooth headphones. Where do I enable that? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  12. H

My 4G symbol changes back and forth also. Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  13. H

Mine was OK before. Latest zip did not affect. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  14. H

Here's my calendar after flashing. Should this allow sms over WiFi as well? If so--not sending after flashing. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  15. H

Post [ROM]EclipticONE-Inverted[SENSE][4.3][Deodexed]

Is there an option for Stay Awake - - Screen will never sleep while charging? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk