Recent content by Howell

1. Howell

Post Stock camera APK

This is the camera app I extracted from my X3 when it was on stock ROM. Believe it or not...
  2. Howell

Post [ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Hi, as stated in the forum rules please post in English
  3. Howell

I tried and it messed up ANX Camera and Even uninstalling does not work properly. I format my phone then I used this post by @GalaxyWhy : https://forum.xda-developers.com/goto/post?id=85104547 And all went smoothly.
  4. Howell

As stated in the forum rules every post must be written in English or contain an English translation. Here is the English translation (I used DeepL) : Not sure what it means exactly though...
  5. Howell

Not on my phone. ROM rooted with Magisk 23 without any problem, ROM is rock stable.
  6. Howell

Twrp link has been given in this post : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-11-surya-karna-new-pixelexperience-aosp.4231127/post-85065661
  7. Howell

I use it as a daily for monthes and no real problem since then.
  8. Howell

As stated in the last update post this ROM includes firmware and vendor (CAF one) so it does not matter which vendor you have as it will be overwritten. As also stated in the same post OrangeFox recovery should not be used and only TWRP 3.5.1+ will work flawlessly. In fact I used OrangeFox to...
  9. Howell

You have an option in Magisk to hide itself in Settings / App / Hide the Magisk App. It reinstall the App with another name and prevent some apps to detect Magisk.
  10. Howell

Hi, how did you installed ANX cam ? Which version and were did you got it ?
  11. Howell

I used the OTA update but I had a problem because I used OrangeFox recovery (I know the dev told not to use it but I wanted to see what the problem was). Updated went smoothly but it erased recovery. So I flashed back last TWRP and then Magisk (canary) and I was good to go.
  12. Howell

I have no problem so far with 21/05/21 version. I flashed TWRP 3.5.2_10 and Magisk 23 (canary version) and SafetyNet passes without any module. I only hide Magisk Manager and use Magisk to hide itself to the apps like banking apps and Google ones.
  13. Howell

No it's not. You need an official vendor to run this ROM.
  14. Howell

Post ANXCamera on POCO X3 NFC

Thanks for the update. Is anyone able to provide the 1.5 version ?
  15. Howell

Post GCam for Poco X3

When I click on it ("Paramètres de modification" in French) Gcam restarts but I cannot access the underlying parameters. That's why I didn't find it yesterday night (I was afraid to be dumb but that's a bug only).