Recent content by Howling Wolf

1. Howling Wolf

Post [IME/EXO][NEWS/INFORMATION] HTC U12+/Exodus 1 - OTA Updates Thread

Thank you for the file comparison. Power management and camera got updated, good thing :) No more updates 'til Pie I guess ;)
  2. Howling Wolf

Post Anyone's charger make a sound when unplugging it from the phone

I confirm ! My U12+ was just replaced (see my thread about Force Closes) on Wednesday, so I received also a brand new cable and no more disturbing noise when unplugging from stock charger or my QC 3 Aukey one :)
  3. Howling Wolf

Post Force closes

I received my new U12+, so far so good with the 1.21.401.3 ota installed. It may confirm the previous one I just sent back had some kind of hardware issue...
  4. Howling Wolf

Post European HTC U12+ in US

T-MOBILE, I'd say yes, but I don't remember the details about it. And no for Verizon!
  5. Howling Wolf

Post Quick charge 4+ charger

Let's wait and see... My current Aukey QC3 is far better than the so-called QC4+ I'm about to send back: stable at 1790 mA under 90% against 1070 for the crappy QC4+...
  6. Howling Wolf

Post Force closes

Hey, no offense meant ;) My bank app is a 3rd party one and has force closed 2 times, before and after factory reset. The apps I mentioned were the ones I encountered the issue with. I'll see what happens with my next U12+...
  7. Howling Wolf

Well, I cancelled my Hama order and ordered a new Aukey charger with one QC3 port and a second port with PD 2.0 I'll see for myself if PD is better than QC3 or not...
  8. Howling Wolf

37€ ? Out of stock, it's 44.88€ today... Well, I didn't order the Hama yet, may have to stick with my Aukey QC3 a little longer...
  9. Howling Wolf

I asked Amazon to return the charger from Helperinc because it would charge my phone at 3900Ah (according to the Ampere app) for a couple of minutes really and decrease to 1070Ah afterwards. Like you, the only positive thing, it decreases to I don't remember what very low value when the battery...
  10. Howling Wolf

Post 20% off Used U12+ at Amazon Warehouse (US)

Ooooopppsss not a good news in my opinion...
  11. Howling Wolf

Post Force closes

3rd party apps ? Are Android Message and Google Photos 3rd party apps for you ? Yes, guess you didn't see I wrote that I've tried a reset aka factory reset to no avail...
  12. Howling Wolf

I myself ordered two of this Anker cable after reading your post and comments about it here and there :) Waiting now for the Hama charger to be available again on Amazon France
  13. Howling Wolf

Thread Force closes

Hi all, I'm 100% stock from day one, bootloader not unlocked. I think but am not sure if started after our 1st ota: randomly I get force closes in various apps (and I have very little installed!) like Android Message, Google Photos or my bank app ... I reset my U12+, ok for a few days et voila...
  14. Howling Wolf

Post Quick Charge 4 - Hardware questions and availability

I ordered this charger from Amazon: https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07BVXS9ZG Can't test before next Wednesday, being somewhere else in Europe at the moment. I'll report back then ;)
  15. Howling Wolf

Post Anyone's charger make a sound when unplugging it from the phone

I'm "happy" to discover that I'm not the only one to have this issue. I use an Aukey qc3 dual ports charger with the hTC cable. I do think the disturbing noise is coming from the cable usb-c plug because I don't have the noise at work on an Aukey power bank and a third party usb-c cable...