Recent content by hp420

1. hp420

Thread Android 12 beta 2 TWRP source

https://dumps.tadiphone.dev/dumps/google/bonito/-/tree/bonito-user-S-SPB2.210513.007-7398525-release-keys/twrp-device-tree I'm going to leave this here and hope some kind soul who has a build environment set up will link me to a properly compiled .img 😁 thank you
  2. hp420

Post [Help Thread][ Pixel 3a XL ](2019) Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

what exactly is interchangeable between pixel 3a and 3a xl? roms? kernels? any system level stuff, or are we to assume this is two COMPLETELY different devices at the very lowest level?
  3. hp420

Post [APP][R][XPOSED] GravityBox v11.0.3 for Android 11 [06/06/2021]

gravitybox hasn't been around for even close to 12 years. xposed was first developed for....android kitkat....iirc?? 4.x something, for sure!! hell, android as an OS is just barely 12 years old. gravitybox was absolutely one of the first modules developed, though, and it's been easily the single...
  4. hp420

Post [DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 (Android 11) for Raspberry Pi 4 B

ram is a big issue with pi 3b. running los17 is a fairly aggregating experience for me, personally...it is VERY slow. los16 works great on pi 3b, though!!
  5. hp420

Post [DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 (Android 11) for Raspberry Pi 4 B

How does this run on the 2gb model? is it enough, or should i just get the 4gb?
  6. hp420

Post [DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 (Android 9) for Raspberry Pi 3 B and B+

yep, that's accurate. i'm able to log into youtube (vanced) but not chrome or the play store. i can log into google websites, just not the app. small hassle, but youtube sync is really the most important thing, personally. chrome sync would be nice, but oh well.
  7. hp420

Post [DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 (Android 10) for Raspberry Pi 3 B and B+

Good to know! I was considering attaching a reboot button. Good to know a twrp button is just as easy. Thanks! I somehow missed that note in the FAQ
  8. hp420

Post [DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 (Android 9) for Raspberry Pi 3 B and B+

REALLY great job here!!!! I spent all last night playing with this rom! I've been away from the android scene for a LONG time, so it took me a while to remember all the little tricks and extras to get things really set up 100% if I have no gapps. You should definitely consider recommending...
  9. hp420

Post [DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 (Android 10) for Raspberry Pi 3 B and B+

Damn dude....way to be triggered because I asked for advice to speed it up!! Running a brand new A1 sd card....soooo.... switched to 14.1, and it's light speed!! of course i want gapps....who wouldn't? bt tether is the only way i can connect without killing my hotspot allotment. if you can...
  10. hp420

This is SOOOO slow!!! I understand pi3 only has 1gb but so does my fire tab, and a massive majority of android boxes for tv on the market. My tab (also running los 14.1) runs circles around this build!! I just can't understand why this build can't keep up. Has anyone found a good solution to...
  11. hp420

Post [ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Lineage-14.1 [17 JAN 2021]

Don't turn on FORCE auto. Just use regular auto rotate.
  12. hp420

Post [ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Lineage-14.1 [17 JAN 2021]

it's the darnedest thing....for the life of me, I can not get one of my SD cards to read on this rom with my austin tab. Ford tab reads it just fine. I can get my other cards to read in Austin just fine too. So strange!!