Recent content by HTF

1. H

Post [5.1.x]Omni nightlies for Find 7a/7s

Thanks a lot for the inclusion of the R63419 LCD drivers, big deal for us owners of new Find 7s.
  2. H

Post x9076 with R63419 LCD working recoveries

New version of omnirom and official twrp work with this LCD now.
  3. H

Post [ROM][Official **crDroid**][Find7][Marshmallow - 6.0.1][CM-based] [LVM] [15/05/2016]

Does this include the R63419 LCD driver for newer x9076 devices?
  4. H

Post [ROM][5.1.1] CM12.1 Official Nightlies for Find 7A/S

Does this have support yet for the R63419 LCD display version of the 7s?
  5. H

Post [FIX] NO Recovery mode, No download mode, after OTA on rooted LG G2

Top two links on here are the sprint files
  6. H

#lg-g2 on freenode on irc. If you want to chat in realtime. I answered your pm.
  7. H

My phone sometimes shows as unknown but usually shows as in download mode not bulk mode. I have not yet been able to make it show as bulk regardless of buttons held down.
  8. H

I never had a drive come up to format. I think I corrupted the GPT of the EMMC when trying to make my phone 32GB again instead of 16GB using dd. All I need to do is restore the backup GPT but when it doesn't show up as usb bulk it is impossible to do that. Hence why I need to use qpst to make...
  9. H

Ok so I got past the cookie problem by rebooting the phone. Now when I try and flash via the emmc downloader all it does is instantly remove the phone from download mode meaning it doesn't flash.
  10. H

I keep getting a cookie not present error when I try and flash :(
  11. H

Can you share the files you did find? ---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ---------- I need 8974msimage.mbn and MPRG.8974.mbn has anyone got them? The link we used before needs a login now :(
  12. H

So I'm getting a worse "brick" than this I think. The screen is just black, no LG logo even flashes on. When connected to windows it shows up in device manager as "Unknown USB Device: Device Descriptor Request Failed". Anyone got any ideas?
  13. H

Post LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

Can anyone confirm that the hong kong rom is for 32GB devices? I am fairly sure the hong kong models are only 32GB but not sure.
  14. H

Post LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

Stupid question but does anyone know which of these are for the 32GB version of the D802?
  15. H

Post The phone thinks my 32gb G2 is 16 GB

My problem seems to be slightly different. It says I have 16GB hardware even though it is 32GB (double checked with an IMEI lookup and everything and it is 32GB). Parted out is: Model: MMC 016G92 (sd/mmc) Disk /dev/block/mmcblk0: 15.8GB Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B Partition Table...