• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Hubik82

1. Hubik82

Post New icon... Contributing to network coverage map?

You have nPerf app installed for sure. Go to app settings and disable service mode.
  2. Hubik82

Post Wall and Car chargers

USB PD will be best. I use UGreen charger with USB PD and it's charging my Pixel as fast as the original socket charger.
  3. Hubik82

Post {Guide} QXDM Port activation on Pixel 2 XL, (VoLTE,WoWIFI,CA)

Maybe... I use Orange Belgium and it's not working on Pixel 3a nor on Pixel 4.
  4. Hubik82

Will this work on the other Pixel phones like 3a or this method is limited to Pixel 2?
  5. Hubik82

Post [APP][5.0] β-Maniac -- Life of a beta tester

Any chance for Android TV compatibility? App won't install from Play Store at the moment.
  6. Hubik82

I Just switched to Pixel 3A, anyone knows if port activation is possible on this device same as on Pixel 2?
  7. Hubik82

Post A de-bullshified version of Facebook (less ads, less clutter, less crap)

If happens even on the latest official FB app so you have to blame FB for that ?
  8. Hubik82

Post [GCam] Camera PX for Google Pixel 1 / 2 / 3 / 3a / 4

I found 2 problems after installing latest PX version on Pixel 2. 1. App stays in memory untill force closed. Otherwise it keeps running in background after exiting and is draining the battery. 2. I had a couple device restarts after exiting from PX and trying to launch Google camera. Seems...
  9. Hubik82

Max time will differ because it depends also on how much light you have at the scene. If it's totally dark then you'll get values close to max. The more light you find, the more the time will be shortened, regardless of the maximum set in settings
  10. Hubik82

I tired the last release on my Pixel 3a , everything works great only forced astro and light painting buttons won't show up after enabling them in the settings. Can anyone check if it works for you?
  11. Hubik82

Post Stock cam vs. Gcam (AOSP/RR)

Probably not. Sony disabled RAW image support which is needed for Google Camera HDR processing. I tried all GCam ports and all of them are crashing because of that.
  12. Hubik82

Post [ROM][G930F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8EUE1 * DevBase v7.4 * Encryption support [Jul-10]

I just tried to dirty flash over stock Rom but I'm getting data integrity error after reboot. I know that it was a bug with one of the older twrp recovery. How to solve this problem? Or formatting data is necessary?
  13. Hubik82

Post Convert SM-G930F to SM-G930FD / Add Dual-SIM-Support

Hey, which method and software did you used? I tried today with ZX3 35.1 and it crashes when reading the cert file. I don't know, maybe my modem version is to high or sth like that but I would love to hear how it was in your case.
  14. Hubik82

Post [ROM][G930F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8EUE1 * DevBase v7.4 * Encryption support [Jul-10]

Best scenario is when you csc will match your carrier.
  15. Hubik82

Of course. Only depends if your network operator supports volte and vowifi.