• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by HunterKiotori

1. HunterKiotori

Thread Secure OS

Which Rom is reccomended for a de-googled and secure experience?
  2. HunterKiotori

Post [APP] [FIX] 100% working Viper4Android for Android 10-11-12 devices

Came to post these simple instructions, from this comment Install Magisk Ainur Narsil (Audio Modification Library) Reboot ! Install Viper4Android Apk And Open & Install Driver Module Reboot ! Open Magisk And Remove Ainur Narsil Module & Reboot ! Now Open Viper And Turn On Legacy Mod From...
  3. HunterKiotori

Post [OFFICIAL] KekHunter-420 - A Pentesters ROM for OnePlus 6/6T -A10/A11 [ROM/Magisk Module]

maybe they have no risk in using the pentests and using the rom as a daily driver?
  4. HunterKiotori

Post [KERNEL][Android 10-12][OOS/Custom] mcd-kernel [r12]

Off topic. but what settings do you use to make no limits work with this kernel? is it only the kernel tweaks hat you do not enable?
  5. HunterKiotori

Post [ROM][N910F][6.0.1] RaceRom v12 |N7 Port|N7/S8 Apps

When do v14 come out? Everyone's comments are only from February. Do you not use the note 4 anymore? Thank you for answering. I'm looking for a good tw Rom to be a daily driver and am trying to work out with bugs are easy to live with.
  6. HunterKiotori

Post [ROM][N910F][6.0.1] RaceRom v12 |N7 Port|N7/S8 Apps

what problems did you have in V14 that were not in V13?
  7. HunterKiotori

Post Note4 ApocalypseX_M_Premium.v1.0.0 by Star53

Does anyone have issues with not getting calls? People I know keep telling me when they call it goes straight to voicemail. and sometimes I'll suddenly get several text messages and voicemails at he same time.
  8. HunterKiotori

Post Note4UXedge s8 (8/28/17)

is any one having issues with the settings disappearing when flashing The S8 version? not the V10 one.
  9. HunterKiotori

Post Reverting to CRK1

Yes I am, is that a problem? I dont have a desktop >.<
  10. HunterKiotori

Thread Reverting to CRK1

I need some help getting back to CRK1. I updated to DRL7 using the Update.zip method, and now when i try to odin the crk1 files back it just fails after it says "Setup Connection". I don't get an error Flash I've wiped both in the phone and in recovery I've tried downloading the CRK1 files...
  11. HunterKiotori

Thread Reverting to CRK1

I need some help getting back to CRK1. I updated to DRL7 using the Update.zip method, and now when i try to odin the crk1 files back it just fails after it says "Setup Connection". I don't get an error Flash I've wiped both in the phone and in recovery I've tried downloading the CRK1 files...
  12. HunterKiotori

Post [EOL][ROM][N910F][ALEXNDR] * DRF1 * DevBase v5.9 * Multi CSC, Safe De-Bloat [Aug-11]

If I were to do this and flash onto my n910T, do you think there would be any downsides? Is it as simple as just the kernel wouldn't work? and data too of course
  13. HunterKiotori

Post [6.0.1] ApocalypseX_M_Rom [N910/F/G/V/P/T]

Does anyone have an issue with some apps when you lock the screen and try to unlock it? It lags and takes a bit before the screen comes on. I also am having an issue when i am connected to wifi, i don't receive any calls or texts until after i disconnect. this includes missed call alerts as...
  14. HunterKiotori

Post [6.0.1] ApocalypseX_M_Rom [N910/F/G/V/P/T]

Do you think Flashpoint kernel is better than ramkernel or h vitamin? Also, are you using greenify with xposed or with magisk?