Recent content by Huskied

1. Huskied

Thread TWRP 3.5 on OnePlus 6T?

Title says it all. I've recently tried to install TWRP on 6T (latest OOS) but little to no avail. I was wondering has anyone have success with upgrading from 3.4 to 3.5 while keeping data? and if you have could you guide me into the steps that you have done to fully get the TWRP working?
  2. Huskied

Post 10.3.9 OTA reapplying Magisk fails

Like a dirty flash? Yeah, Just reflash in TWRP. I have not tried to do it on Local Upgrade.
  3. Huskied

Post 10.3.9 OTA reapplying Magisk fails

Had the same problem, Had Magisk totally wipe my boot so I was stuck with Fastboot. The solution me and my guys had were to: Let OTA Update (reboot to bootloader afterwards) Fastboot boot twrp.img > [Advanced] > [Install Recovery Ramdisk] > twrp.img (you can backup the boot when done. Install...
  4. Huskied

Post anyone has a suggestion on howto remove bootloader unlocked warning at start up

That's the difference. You talking about Xiaomi in a OnePlus thread, very different breed. Many apologies fam.
  5. Huskied

Post anyone has a suggestion on howto remove bootloader unlocked warning at start up

That module does nothing for the message that appears during boot.
  6. Huskied

Post Fastboot Device not recognized windows 10 ryzen

Try this. had two (Dunno why) but You can give it a go.
  7. Huskied

Post Fastboot Device not recognized windows 10 ryzen

Depends on what drivers you have used. I have both ADB and Fastboot working on W10 Ryzen.
  8. Huskied

Post Clarification question regarding rebranding a tmo 6t.

You pretty much got everything down as you said. Convert, Update to current, and you are golden. If you want to try LOS then that is in a completely different ballpark.
  9. Huskied

Post Oneplus 6T stuck at fastboot loop after patching magisk v22 [FIXED with full wipe*]

If it doesn't boot and you can't your data back, Dirty flashing might be the last hope. Otherwise, Data will stay encrypted unfortunately.
  10. Huskied

Post Oneplus 6T stuck at fastboot loop after patching magisk v22 [FIXED with full wipe*]

flashing boot.img will only touch boot and nothing else.
  11. Huskied

Only possible way is to pull the boot.img from the Fastboot ROMs Thread. Otherwise you may have to try MSM to unbrick your device.