Recent content by hwweiler

1. H

Post [ROM] [S905X] [Android TV 7.1.2] [v7.4] Aidan's Android TV Custom Rom [1&2GB] (Lag & Bloat Free, Pre Rooted, Samba & Miracast)

heh, that's on oversight on my part. I've had tunnel vision on that error. In my defense I get that same error for roms made for the 905w device. I'd send you one as I have two, but at this point it's just not worth the trouble as I'd like to get something that comes with android 9 with high...
  2. H

Post [ROM] [S905X] [Android TV 7.1.2] [v7.4] Aidan's Android TV Custom Rom [1&2GB] (Lag & Bloat Free, Pre Rooted, Samba & Miracast)

Much appreciated. Still same error. This is the only image I've managed to flash. Maybe it can give you some clue.. https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware-for-tanix-tx3-mini-tv-box-with-s905w-soc-20181210/
  3. H

I've tried it all, all versions of USB Burning too, SDCARD, everything fails. I'm certain I have the cheapest clone on the market. Is there a down link of the mentioned edited rom? ---- [23:54:56 005][HUB4-2][Err]--failed:[23:54:56 005][HUB4-2][Inf]--Read command diskinit status [23:54:56...
  4. H

Post [ROM][S905W] atvXperience - The Ultimate AndroidTV experience!

I can't get around Uboot/Get results/DiskInitial error, with SD-card installation it hangs very early after going through one time. Only stock TX3Mini-20181210.img works. I've tried: atvXperience_s905w_v2F.rar, s905w_atvXperience_v2FF per USB Burning Tool and SD Card,
  5. H

Post [ROM][N960F/DS/N][ALEXNDR] * S7FUA1 * DevBase v7.3 * DeX, Gear & Encryption support

Has the appropriated Q bootloader been linked here? I presume Android Q Launcher is meant by it... I'm also wondering If I can finally use Google Phone App with DevBase ; even with downloading the .apk it seems to disappear of my phone.
  6. H

Post [ROM][AOSP][6.0/7.1/8.1 RC/9.0 BETA] Unlegacy Android Project

I noticed yesterday that I didn't have the latest twrp installed but was still on 3.1.1 (didn't help tbh), nevertheless I'm still baffled that I actually had to unmount /system (never thought the OP might actually be also referring to twrp) to fix the problem. Thanks for the reply though.
  7. H

Unfortunately I seem to be the only person being plagued by opengapps not making it through after a clean install of the latest rom (ua_hammerhead-8.0.0-EXPERIMENTAL-20171207-1651.zip) and previous with any of the opengapps I've tried. Current (open_gapps-arm-8.0-micro-20171212.zip) or older...
  8. H

I actually should have though of that myself, just remembered this has happened before.. Surprisingly, and contrary to the second #2 post I had to flash open-gapps after booting for the first time. Edit: Didn't do much after getting google Play-store to show up, unfortunately the mentioned...
  9. H

Almost awkward asking this, since I've flashed roms for ages now, (first was i9000). For some reason even though I flashed open-gapps, google PlayStore is missing... Is it a bug? I've tried nano and micro.
  10. H

Post [ROM][AOSP][7.1/8.1/9.0 BETA] Unlegacy Android Project

I thought clearing /system among the usual stuff was considered a clean flash
  11. H

Pastebin the logcat together with the router brand and model/ firmware (if altered). Not to mention the settings you're running. It could be something trivial as a bug in the firmware that never got patched; if it's an older model, an obscure setting that only 1% of the people know what it is...
  12. H

Maybe out of the scope of this thread and with little knowledge sorting through the forum itself isn't easy; I've decided to ask here. What is the stand on getting LTE to work on 7.1/8.0, or at least have the LTE options enabled (since it differs depending on the android version; from the...
  13. H

This video is showing me under Display>Advanced>Double-Tap to check phone "Lift to check phone" is also not listed There wasn't an option to remove the google search bar either, not even sure how i found, i could change the shape of the icons only.
  14. H

Are some setting menu only available on the actual devices android 8 was released to? (pixels i presume) Where is double tap to turn on screen and power button to lock phone, and some other settings we used to have? I can't even find the option to remove the google search bar anymore.