• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Hygor Henrique

1. H

Post [ROM] Corvus OS v16.8 [OFFICIAL] [STABLE] [19th august 2021 | Android 11] [A10FW ] [A11FW ]

I already use corvus os in its latest version. how do I install this new update? can i flash over it? do I need to do anything else?
  2. H

Post Evolution X 5.9.2[OFFICIAL] for Ginkgo/Willow

friend, I installed Corvus OS V16 and this problem doesn't happen anymore. everything is ok now.
  3. H

Post [ROM] Corvus OS v16.0 Alpha-Centauri [OFFICIAL] [BETA] [16th May 2021 | Android 11]

if anyone has doubts, do as I did: do the wipes install the latest firmware version of your device. install the rom. format data. restart
  4. H

Post [ROM] Corvus OS v16.0 Alpha-Centauri [OFFICIAL] [BETA] [16th May 2021 | Android 11]

what is the order of installation? Wipe Dalvik, Cache, Vendor, System, Data flash latest firmware flash rom format data and restart. OR Wipe Dalvik, Cache, Vendor, System, Data flash rom format data and restart. my phone is redmi note 8t (willow)
  5. H

this is very bad. can someone help us?
  6. H

when I'm on whatsapp (app installed on the computer) it keeps giving as a disconnected cell phone in this ROM. is there anything i can do to not get this way? I need to unlock the phone so that "the internet comes back" so that my desktop Whatsapp stays connected.
  7. H

in some moments the rom is very slow, it crashes a lot. to solve i need to restart the phone. I've seen that the cell phone sometimes only has 300mb of free memory. my cell phone is a redmi note 8t (Willow). does anyone know how to fix this?