Recent content by HyperSync

1. H

Post [ROM][R] Evolution-X

Evolution X 5.1 for Realme X2 [RMX1991/92/93] /* * Your warranty is void. Or valid, probably? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these...
  2. H

Thread [ROM][R] Evolution-X

for Realme RMX1991.. could I set the Google to be the default assistant on the device.. also. dose the voice assistant work for google.. or it still looked for Breeno ?
  3. H

Post [ROM][10.0_r31][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.1 [X01BD][03/22/2020]

Sorry to hear this sir... The reason for the bootloop is that Viper FX patches the ROM to run in enforcing selinux policy whereas the ROM is permissive... In future the builds will come with enforcing Sepolicy fixing this issue. But till then we also have patched ways of using Viper FX even on...
  4. H

Post [ROM] [X01BD] [Android 10.0] Ion-OS 2.4.a | OFFICIAL

I will try to look into the matter.. thanks for getting this to my notice
  5. H

Thread [ROM][10.0_r31][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.1 [X01BD][03/22/2020]

Evolution X 4.1 for Max Pro M2 [X01BD] Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving. Evolution X is a flashable custom ROM to bring a true Pixel feel to your Android Device at first glance, with many additional configurations at your disposal. We aim to provide frequent builds with monthly security...
  6. H

Thread [ROM] [X01BD] [Android 10.0] Ion-OS 2.4.a | OFFICIAL

ion-2.4.a for Asus Max Pro M2 (X01BD) About us ion is based on AOSP including Pixel Goodies & lots of customizations Features Check feature list Screenshots Check screenshots(From whyred but will be the same) Instructions Download ROM Reboot to Recovery Wipe system, vendor, data, cache Flash...
  7. H

Post [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL] COSP [9.0.0][X01BD]

It's plain stock dark theme from pie...not the black theme from OP.
  8. H

Thread [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL] COSP [9.0.0][X01BD]

**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! **** Welcome to COSP, your new future Android Operating System. Our goal is to have an Pixel-like android ROM that isn't spying on you and uses as few system space as possible. Also, we provide the option...
  9. H

Thread Posting a rom COSP in Xda

i need assitance and some support... am a dev in the making
  10. H

Post ElegantNotch-X01BD [Magisk]

Doesn't show up in display cutouts in Evolution X rom