Recent content by i23u8

1. I

Post Development A14 OneUI 6.0 F946BXXS1BXA2 F2FS RW_Encryption Removed International & US CSC Included Odin Flashable

how do i enable csc features like app lock and call recording? im on xtc csc
  2. I

Post Development A14 OneUI 6.0 F946BXXS1BXA2 F2FS RW_Encryption Removed International & US CSC Included Odin Flashable

hi, followed your instructions and also installed twrp and it boots and im setting up the phone.
  3. I

Post Development [Android 14]Evolution X for OnePlus 11 (salami)[OFFICIAL]

I sent some coffee money to help with the development/device. :coffee: I am excited to see lift to wake and app lock working on Evox! Also enabling multi audio focus doesnt seem to work. What logs can I provide?
  4. I

Post Development [CLOSED][ROM][13][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus for POCO F5 Pro / Redmi K60

Hi, if possible - can the following features be included in the future? Life/raise to wake App lock (like in the derpfest but set security level of all apps to allow face unlock) Thank you in advance!
  5. I

Post Development [CLOSED][ROM][13][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus for POCO F5 Pro / Redmi K60

The built in applock is working? I missed it and didnt see it in the Settings though. Is it under Security? Sorry to be asking a basic question.
  6. I

Hi, can applock be enabled? Can face unlock also be enabled regardless of security level they set in the app? Thank you in advance!!!
  7. I

Post Development [ROM] BeyondROM v4.3 [21/03/2024]-[DXBD]-[EXYNOS]-[SM-S908B-S906B-S901B]

Hi, i cant enjoy your rom because im on snapdragon version but if you have time, can you please make a magisk flashable zip of the app lock? Its one of those features i terribly miss in your roms.
  8. I

Post How To Guide disable force encryption(DFE) for Poco F3(alioth) decryption Data

With 2.5c, oneos now works with just stock kernel and no need for tertis kernel.
  9. I

Post How To Guide disable force encryption(DFE) for Poco F3(alioth) decryption Data

V2. 5c now works perfectly with arrowos on stock kernel, on vishash twrp, coming from oneos then havocos, then derpfest and now arrowos all while decrypted. Only wipe data is required per change in rom. Thanks!
  10. I

It is fine, you are perfect. I am happy to test although I will be able to test it later as I am currently drinking with friends.
  11. I

It still bootlooped even with immensity, I also reformatted internal storage and it still bootlooped.
  12. I

It bootloops, I think the vendor img is fine now as I dont see the mount error but it bootloops without reaching setup. I am now trying a diff kernel (immensity) cause that might work.
  13. I

I reinstalled arrow os(maybe flashing magisk first broke something), then reinstalled only dfe beta 2.5b after installing rom. I think it worked.
  14. I

Theres an error 77 showing up, right after the line that says /tmp ready RW