• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by iam1simpleguy

1. iam1simpleguy

Post Question Whatsapp Web not connecting when phone is locked

Same problem but above solution didn't work for me either
  2. iam1simpleguy

Post Development [ROM][11.0][vayu/bhima] Pixel Plus UI Poco X3 Pro [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

I am on pixel extended rom and want to install Pixel plus now.Do i need to go to stock rom first?
  3. iam1simpleguy

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM Android 11 [vayu/bhima]

Screen flicker when AOD enabled.It flickers randomly no specific time. What could be the problem?And how to fix this. thx in advance plz have a look.
  4. iam1simpleguy

Post Question how to disable (certain app) tried to access your clipboard pop up.

found it..I had to disable clipboard access alerts.
  5. iam1simpleguy

Very pleased with pixel experience.no bloatware and it's smooooth. (y)
  6. iam1simpleguy

Post Question how to disable (certain app) tried to access your clipboard pop up.

I wish it had been that easy.I doubt it could be gboard but i have installed it previously on stock rom and didn't had these popups.
  7. iam1simpleguy

Thread Question how to disable (certain app) tried to access your clipboard pop up.

As the title says how can i disable this pop up? I'm using custom rom pixel experience on Poco X3 Pro. ...rest video explains plz have a look.It's very annoying. thx in advance https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ifii8g6m863s3o/video_2021-07-12_11-51-54.mp4?dl=0
  8. iam1simpleguy

How can i disable haptic feedback while scrolling left and back gestures? Does i have to disable like in this SS settings? if thats so then after disabling i can still feel haptic feedback.
  9. iam1simpleguy

Hi again, How to remove google search bar from home screen?
  10. iam1simpleguy

Hi am able to flash this rom successfully with help of Xda members of course.But my question is that does this rom supports dual apps? Earlier in stock rom and as a default poco launcher there was option for dual apps but i don't see anymore in pixel experience extended.
  11. iam1simpleguy

Post How To Guide [GUIDE][UNLOCK][ROOT] Picture guide unlock bootloader, flash custom ROMs & root Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Hi I am back in miui 12 but still don't know what wrong did I do? why i am not able to see files that were copied to SDcard. and many thx again for helping and quick reply