Recent content by iam_adarsh

1. iam_adarsh

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][oneplus3] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

The ROM runs really good, but I really need sRGB. Is there something I can do to get it working? Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  2. iam_adarsh

Post [STABLE] MSM Xtended XR Release v5.0 [R |Android 11] [Feb 11th, 2020]

I am using an encrypted op3 and the Gboard crash at the boot page is still present. I tried deleting Latin IME but to no avail. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  3. iam_adarsh

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 17.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

If you were using LOS16 with no problems, would mean you already have 9.0.x firmware. You can follow the instructions on OP and clean flash. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  4. iam_adarsh

Post Working: Magisk with Google Pay as of gms 17.1.22 on Pie

Haven't seen you since the S3 days! Hope you're doing well.
  5. iam_adarsh

Post [r2] arter97 kernel for OnePlus 3/3T

You mean my logcat doesn't show any errors? Strange. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  6. iam_adarsh

Post [r2] arter97 kernel for OnePlus 3/3T

This kernel works well in every aspect except the camera. It crashes everytime I open it. Stock OOS 9.0.6 TWRP mentioned in OP Unrooted I am attaching a log. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks Edit: Still rocking your "back-to-N00t" release for the i9300. You are doing god's...
  7. iam_adarsh

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][8.0.0] ExperienceOS R46.0 + Extensions [OOS 5.0.5 + OB39 Based]

Guys, I think it's trying to communicate. What do we do?
  8. iam_adarsh

Post [EOL][KERNEL][09 AUG][OP3/3T][OOS/H2OS/AOSP] HolyDragon [Oreo 8.x.x and Pie 9.0.0]

No. Unless OnePlus builds a kernel based on 4.x, its not going to happen.
  9. iam_adarsh

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][8.0.0] ExperienceOS R46.0 + Extensions [OOS 5.0.5 + OB39 Based]

You may not. If the OP wants to update, he'll update. Asking ETA isn't very nice
  10. iam_adarsh

Post [ROM] [10.0.0] Nitrogen OS Beta

Just when people are starting to move onto newer devices, OnePlus pulls us back with this. Don't you see? They're making us their B**chs. And I'm happy to be one :')
  11. iam_adarsh

Post Derp Kernel | OxygenOS Oreo | Unified | 3.18.119

4.5 is amazing! Works really well on my op3 and really good responsiveness. Battery seems to be holding out fine, but will need a few days to comment on that. I'm using Experience OS 5.0.3.
  12. iam_adarsh

Post Derp Kernel | OxygenOS Oreo | Unified | 3.18.119

Just flash 4.4 on 5.0.3 and make that your new smoothest ROM. As for your question, I don't think so, as 4.7.1 is nougat. This is for Oreo.
  13. iam_adarsh

Post [KERNEL] [May 29] ElementalX 3/3T 5.00

You learn something new everyday. :)