Recent content by iamnotkurtcobain

1. iamnotkurtcobain

Post General CVFB - July | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 4th July

So you have this problem too? I know, it sucks so hard. Seems it's only a S21 and S22 problem. Maybe only Exynos related. The S20 Snapdragon doesn't have this issue. Please report it on Samsung members app. I did a few minutes ago.
  2. iamnotkurtcobain

Post General CVFB - July | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 4th July

Guys can you try something? Play a video in YouTube and minimize the video. Should be a smooth animation. Now open the comments of the video you're watching and mimimize the video again. It's a lagfest on my S22 Ultra and I think I had this issue on my S21 Ultra too. It's not the App version...
  3. iamnotkurtcobain

Post How To Guide S22 Ultra Snapdragon Firmware Updates - SM-S908E/DS - JUNE UPDATE (S908EXXU2AVF1)

Sorry I misread! I think they have prepared the Firmware for the upcoming OneUI 5 Beta :)
  4. iamnotkurtcobain

Post How To Guide S22 Ultra Snapdragon Firmware Updates - SM-S908E/DS - JUNE UPDATE (S908EXXU2AVF1)

This is a joke right? It's clearly more than just a Security Patch Update. Typical Security Updates are just a bit bigger than 100MB. This is 500+ MB on the Snapdragon model and almost 400MB on the Exynos model. They included bugfixes and optimizations.
  5. iamnotkurtcobain

Post General S22Ultra EXYNOS S908B 2AVF5 1st July's. GÉNÉRAL DISCUSSION FIRMWARE UPDATES

Hmm my S22 Ultra Exynos is already on the second June Update so what's your point?
  6. iamnotkurtcobain

Post Question S22 Ultra Very Laggy and slow

It's a bugfix Update.
  7. iamnotkurtcobain

Post General S22Ultra EXYNOS S908B 2AVF5 1st July's. GÉNÉRAL DISCUSSION FIRMWARE UPDATES

I don't know what you guys think but AVF1 seems way smoother/faster than AVEH.
  8. iamnotkurtcobain

Post Question S22 Ultra Very Laggy and slow

I don't think so :(
  9. iamnotkurtcobain

Post Question Does anyone else think THEIR S22 Ultra is a really bad phone?

No. If you think that the S22U is a bad phone, no phone will satisfy you. Yes it has some bugs here and there but it's all fixable with Software Updates. And Samsung is the best company in terms of updates in the Android world.
  10. iamnotkurtcobain

No additional bugs. At least for me. Less bugs
  11. iamnotkurtcobain

Why do you want to downgrade? ADVB isn't worse than the other updates. It's the best so far.
  12. iamnotkurtcobain

Post Question S22u snapdragon US unclocked very slow 4g speed(10Mbps) in europe.

That's why I stay on Exynos. The SD model doesn't support all the bands we have in Europe.