• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by iaTa

1. iaTa

Post Advanced Charging Controller (acc)

I have a Pixel XL which I'm using purely as a photo backup device so it stays on charge. The battery is almost at the end of it's life and even when plugged in sometimes shuts down. Is it possible to bypass the battery circuit completely using ACC so that the device uses USB power only to operate?
  2. iaTa

Post Open Beta 15 is rolling out

I have this same issue on Vodafone - when I try to make an outgoing call I get a 'mobile network not available' message. I can receive calls and use mobile data just fine.
  3. iaTa

Post [Magisk module] OnePlus launcher modded to add Google Feed

Ok, I wasn't aware of that. From your post it seemed you were referring to ports shared in this thread, hence my question.
  4. iaTa

Lol, yep seriously. There's more than one port of 4.1 then?
  5. iaTa

How do you mean, broken on all of these ports? The last port posted in this thread v4.0.0 has working DT2S. Thanks for posting the latest version though.
  6. iaTa

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r106 OP7/Pro] [OOS /Custom A10]

FK Kernel app now supports high brightness mode for the OP7. When I use the HBM quicktile it states that this kernel doesn't support HBM. Would it be possible to add support?
  7. iaTa

As confirmed by Zak this is with the modded OnePlus launcher. Hence posting in this thread ;)
  8. iaTa

My swipe right Google feed is now dark themed! Running latest Google app beta on OB5.
  9. iaTa

Post OnePlus 7 Pro Live Wallpapers

Do you have a link to the apk containing the McLaren wallpaper?
  10. iaTa

Post OnePlus 7 Pro Live Wallpapers

I will when I get some spare time. There may be an issue with the new wallpapers though as they will be 90 fps rather than 60 fps - will require some testing.
  11. iaTa

Just received the latest Google app beta update and it is now dark themed! However latest modded OP Launcher is still white :(
  12. iaTa

Post Blackberry Work App and Magisk

I only have BB Work installed. I used BB Access on my laptop to generate an access key (http://go/uem), logged in to BB Work and entered email along with access key. You must ensure that you select the 'Hide Magisk Manager' option in Magisk settings.
  13. iaTa

I'm running a OnePlus 7 Pro on Q OB1. Not sure if it works on P, give it a go! Just to confirm I only have BB Work installed, no UEM client.
  14. iaTa

Just tried everything again from scratch. Installed latest Magisk Canary, enabled Magisk Hide for BB Work, select Hide Magisk Manager and then setup BB Work using access key and it worked! Also no need to keep old versions of WebView/Chrome installed as using the latest version of BB Work...
  15. iaTa

Yeah tried that already and it causes too many other issues unfortunately.