Recent content by ibshar

1. ibshar

Post Dell Universal Dock - D6000

are you connecting to USB-C, if so, does it share the display and charge your phone at the same time?
  2. ibshar

Thread Data stops working after calls

Hi, I have a weird issue with my Moto G5S Plus. Whenever I make or receive calls, when the call disconnects, the mobile network gets lost for a few seconds, then returns but mobile data stops working. Mostly I am forced to restart the phone to get data back to working. Any ideas what could be...
  3. ibshar

Post [UNOFFICIAL ROM]AOSIP 6.3 for Xiaomi Mi4i [07-09-2017]

I didn't use volte or xposed. But yes i had tried Lineage OS 14.1, that rom was great but i faced low network issue and data connectivity issues. That's why i moved to this ROM and didn't face any issues, and am still using it, so yes I feel this is better.
  4. ibshar

ƒεηιx I am using this ROM since last 1 week, and I must say, its working really well. I flashed it with opengapps mini and magisk. Performance wise the rom is really good, even able to play PUBG without any lags. Phone seems to be very stable and good battery performance on normal usage. Even...
  5. ibshar

Post miui 9 released! or not?

It is announced in the miui community website.. with all the highlights.
  6. ibshar

Post miui 9 released! or not?

MIUI Global 9.2.2.0 Stable is out.. Just received the update over OTA few days back on my phone.
  7. ibshar

Post [ROM+KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 14.1[OPENGL3.2][7.1.1][SDCLANG]

Just read that LineageOS has patched the Krack wifi vulnerability.. http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/10/17/lineageos-beats-google-punch-fixes-krack-wpa2-vulnerability-android/ Any chance of getting this patch for this ROM?
  8. ibshar

Nope, am still using this rom without any such random reboot issue. Hope u have followed the install steps correctly. And i used pico gapps forv7.1 arm 64
  9. ibshar

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767158454
  10. ibshar

How is the 4g LTE network strength in this rom?
  11. ibshar

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][ferrari] ResurrectionRemix 5.8.X

How is the 4g LTE signal in this ROM? Is it good or weak as in other roms?
  12. ibshar

This rom is working brilliantly.... Just one issue, the mobile network signal is really week. Is there any fix for that?
  13. ibshar

Yes i think so too, any idea how to turn that feature off? Edit: Nevermind found it..
  14. ibshar

I have flashed this ROM(lineage-14.1-20170501-UNOFFICIAL-ferrari) on my phone 2 days back and so far the performance seems pretty good. Very nice and responsive. Have not faced any issues like reboot or heating, battery is also lasting whole day. Thanks and good work all the devs anbuchelva...
  15. ibshar

faizauthar12 can you please update the OP(First Post) with the latest stable build for this ROM, as there are too many links posted and the one given in your OP is not the most current.