• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ic3cub3

1. ic3cub3

Post Google Account - Googlefier

I never said GMS works. I only made it possible to have the Google Account which previously wasn't possible - at least on my device. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
  2. ic3cub3

Post Google Account - Googlefier

GMS is installed but not working. I uses GoogleFier to install GMS - at the step where i have to uninstall MicroG i did what i said above. They do not work due to com.lzplay.helper not working with emui 11. I used GoogleFier.apk to do it.Followed the steps in the app but what ever i...
  3. ic3cub3

Thread Google Account - Googlefier

So I have discovered something small but which might help others smarter than me. I have the international version which of course - fails to install GMS with Googlefier. Mostly i`ve seen that after adding the account, it disappears after i uninstall MicroG which is com.google.android.gms ...
  4. ic3cub3

Thread Camera APK

Can someone post the apk for G7's camera ? Thank You !
  5. ic3cub3

Post [ROM][I9305][18 AUG][[rXTREME.JB.4.3-V5.2.1]] || [rXTREME JB 4.1.2-V.14.1][AROMA]

It`s due to kernel. Flash stock rom with stock kernel. Take some pictures,flash custom rom with stock kernel. Take pictures ,then flash customer kernel. Had same issue as you did.
  6. ic3cub3

Post [ROM]GLAMOURS5™ | Version 8 | KK | Latest S5 TouchWiz | 3. Nov

Because also in the 9305 subforum many roms are found on both sides.(9300 and 9305) That`s why i was asking .so stop being a wise kid.
  7. ic3cub3

was just a question not a remark. If you cannot be wise,don`t write at all .
  8. ic3cub3

Can i try this on my S3 LTE? it should work fine except the 4g connection right?
  9. ic3cub3

Post [ROM][I9305][18 AUG][[rXTREME.JB.4.3-V5.2.1]] || [rXTREME JB 4.1.2-V.14.1][AROMA]

Well i have kinda same problem with wireless. I cannot enable it,returned back to old one and works fine. tried cleaning cache and dalvik cache + deleting the wireless file from system/etc same thing..
  10. ic3cub3

Post [Q] Cant connect to camera

issue is due to kernel. Flash stock rom with stock kernel,do some pictures. Flash custom rom with stock kernel take pictures then flash customer kernel,it will work like a charm
  11. ic3cub3

Post [Help]Camera Failed

Issue solved,thank you guys for you help!
  12. ic3cub3

Post [Help]Camera Failed

How can i do that?when i flash a customer rom flashes hi`s own kernel. I have selected a Rom which had Stock Kernel with Aroma installer but same fault.