Recent content by Ice0009

1. I

Post [APP][MOD] Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 ATV for uncertified devices by Netflix

Does anyone use the Kodi Netflix addon with a VPN? Still trying to figure out why I can't change regions with the Kodi version. It logs me out and I can't log back in when trying to change to another region's library. It doesn't accept my login until I change back to my default region.
  2. I

Hi Ekay, Can you install this one on top of the previous version of your mod, or do we have to uninstall and do a fresh install?
  3. I

You are right about customers paying for a subscription. We could just as easily download and/or stream this stuff on free sites (I stopped doing that years ago as I am now using mostly paid for subscription services with free legit ones mixed in. I rarely use free ones, only maybe 5% of the...
  4. I

Thanks so much @Ekay42 amazing job you've done with these releases.
  5. I

I installed Ekay42's mod (latest version), and that has the Titan Bingie Skin, but I am not sure what settings I have to change to make it look similar to the Netflix app. It works for me, but when I stream stuff, it buffers when set to a different region other than my regular region. This...
  6. I

It works great when I'm watching local content, but I also used to use my VPN to watch geo-restricted content, and with the Kodi addon it seems to buffer a lot whenever watching a different region via VPN (I didn't have that issue with the Android TV mod). Not sure if it's something in Kodi...
  7. I

Has anyone tried watching with a VPN? I've got buffering issues when watching through a VPN. Didn't have those issues when I was using the modded Netflix apk. Is there settings or anything I need to adjust within Kodi? Edit : Is there any way I can fix buffering issues regardless if I am using...