Recent content by icevapor

1. I

Post Nexus 5X discount

I didn't see this mentioned, but most credit cards provide a 90 day price protection service. They are going to give me back the difference since the price was lower after I bought :).
  2. I

Post [Review] Ringke SLIM Case [Video]

Nice review. I have the fusion and just bought this one to compare. I think I'll like this better that the fusion.
  3. I

Post Are there any true bumpers available for the 5X?

That would be nice. I'm a fan of the bumper. There will be some chinese ones popping up soon too probably.
  4. I

Post Are there any true bumpers available for the 5X?

I've not found any yet, even on aliexpress. We may just have to wait for them.
  5. I

Post Annoying Vibration Motor

I describe it as a large mosquito noise.... and I like it :P.
  6. I

Thread How do you restore app data without usb & without root?

I have an s4 (rooted) and I usually use titanium for my backup/restore when I get a new device. I obviously can't do that (since there is no root yet on 5x) and I don't have a usb-c to usb cable so I cant do something like helium. How are you guys restoring everything? (androids built in...
  7. I

Thread Change Touch Key Light Duration setting from script/tasker?

Is there a script or way to "toggle" the touch key light duration without going into the settings. I would like to have this disable at certain times of the day (probably via tasker) or have a shortcut to just click it to toggle it. Anyone have any ideas? Tasker cant do this because its a...
  8. I

Post Ingress invites

Sure... Pm me. Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
  9. I

Post [DIY] The World's Simplest Portable Smartphone Stand

That's a lot of tennis balls. Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
  10. I

Post [Discussion] A full case really necessary? Bumper good enough?

The 2 bumpers I ordered look like they have a rubber/plastic barrier in between the aluminum and the phone. Some online show it, some don't. I'll post infor when I get them. Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
  11. I

Post Multi-Window Hack, Use any App

I've never had that happen either... seems stable to me.
  12. I

Post [Discussion] A full case really necessary? Bumper good enough?

That could be... but does it matter... a new back cover is only a couple bucks, way cheaper than a pricey case :). That said... I might bet an imitation neo hybrid... cause they make the phone look sweet. My point of this thread is kinda questioning the untested idea that the whole case...
  13. I

Post Aluminium bumper Cnc made it

It looks like it might be one of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251288693362?var=550251282545&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 With a little different edge. Aliexpress has a ton of these types as well. Do a search for i9500 0.7mm aluminum bumper or something like that.
  14. I

Post Best protection for least bulk

I would a little bit, but not a lot. Think about the karate guy that breaks boards... He hits hard, they all break. He hits not quite as hard... and breaks only 3 of the 5 boards.... you get the idea. The difference is the screen cover "board" is very thin.