Recent content by Icey_3

1. Icey_3

Post How To Guide OnePlus 9 Pro: How to switch between Color OS and Oxygen OS without unlocking the bootloader

It was there when it was color os not i. Oxygen only (4g/3g/2g) and no smart 5g tab or anything related to 5g
  2. Icey_3

Post Question No 5g after switching to oxygenos

I checked all the 5g bands for all 9 pro models... Whichever model i get it will be coveree by my provider 5g and yet no 5g
  3. Icey_3

Post How To Guide OnePlus 9 Pro: How to switch between Color OS and Oxygen OS without unlocking the bootloader

I have the same problem report it to oneplus too so they will be aware of it like i did
  4. Icey_3

I tried that method and it didnt work
  5. Icey_3

Unfortunately i didnt like the color os at all
  6. Icey_3

Then i have to wait for an update cuase im 11.2.3.3, but its kinda unrealistic, also i saw someone with same problem he had the AA (north America) version
  7. Icey_3

Yes same
  8. Icey_3

I did thier reply was oxygen might not support all 5g bands like color os which is kind of a lame excuse...
  9. Icey_3

Dont have it...
  10. Icey_3

No broken and i think everyone who switched from color to oxygen is broken
  11. Icey_3

I dont have it can you screen shot it and show me I dont have anything related to 5g here
  12. Icey_3

I did it.. but i dont have 5g anymore any ideas? OOS 11.2.3.3 LE2120