Recent content by iconeo

1. I

Post Should i get a warranty replacement? (Camera Vibrates when Starting)

I got mine replaced. I have a a two year old and those seconds before the camera is ready is crucial to getting a silly face or just a blur...
  2. I

Post [ROM][5.1.1][28JUN] XtreStoLite Odex Pure Edition 2.0 [642MB ° F/T S6 & S6 Edge °]

Yes sir I do. I can take new ones fine and edit them it's just the old ones before flashing. Thanks.
  3. I

Post [ROM][5.1.1][28JUN] XtreStoLite Odex Pure Edition 2.0 [642MB ° F/T S6 & S6 Edge °]

I took a number of slow motion videos, before flashing, that don't show up as slow motion videos anymore. They play and then stutter oddly during the 'slow' parts. Is there any way to fix this? FYI, new videos work fine. Thank you.
  4. I

Sometimes a different cord works too. I had problems with that a year or two ago once and a new cord fixed the problem.
  5. I

Mine did that as well but I was able to get into recovery by quickly mashing power, home and vol up after the reboot. Basically, it had installed but it was stuck is some weird loop. From there I installed the ROM and everything was gravy. ---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous...
  6. I

Hello and thanks in advance for your help. I have a 5.1.1 920t 1. ran cf-root on and it passed but it would stick on seandroid enforcing at boot 2. installed twrp 2.8.7.1 using odin 3.10.6 3. still stuck on seandroid enforcing boot screen. although I can get to recovery I didn't move the ROM...
  7. I

Post T-Mobile Pre-Order is Live

Well, if they are getting them today then they shouldn't go out until tomorrow right? LG G4 looks yummy too....I still have time to cancel...
  8. I

According to the Tmobilehelp twitter account the estimated ship date for the first batch of 128gb black gs6 is 4/16. ---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ---------- Maybe from here? https://explore.t-mobile.com/shipping-dates
  9. I

Post waterproof or not?

Anyone try liquipel?
  10. I

Tmobilehelp twitter account just stated they are expecting 128gb shipments from the 16th to the 21st. They didn't clarify on colors. Thanks.
  11. I

Thread Waterproof Case Suggestions

Does anyone have any suggestions for a waterproof case? Thanks.
  12. I

Post several "new" themes up in the Theme store

Anyone notice a speed hit with using the themes?
  13. I

Post 128GB availability

Same thing in the greater Seattle area. No 128gb in stores. We are now in the 3-4th week if you ordered on the 27th which happens to be the backside of the 2-4 week range.
  14. I

Post CAD files

Can someone please export this to STL or 3DS for sketchup?