Recent content by Idebutterpiep

1. Idebutterpiep

Post galaxy S20+ G986B firmwares ( 5G )

Galaxy S20+ is getting new security June 2021 update. The latest update carries firmware version G98xxXXS8DUE4 in several markets including the UK and Luxembourg. Model SM-G986B Model name Galaxy S20+ Country Select countryAustralia (XSA)Australia (Optus) (OPS)Australia (Telstra)...
  2. Idebutterpiep

Galaxy S20+ is getting their 2nd May 2021 update. The Galaxy S20+ update carries firmware version G98xFXXU7DUE1. The updates should be available for download from inside the Settings app on this phone, though owners can also download the update from the firmware archive and install it...
  3. Idebutterpiep

Galaxy S20 + starts getting May 2021 security patch. The latest update for the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra, which includes the May 2021 security patch, is rolling out in Germany right now. The new updates for the three phones have firmware version G98xxXXU7DUDB. Apart from...
  4. Idebutterpiep

Galaxy S20+ now receiving April 2021 security update Identified by version number G98xxXXS7DUC9, the new software release has first been spotted in Germany this Tuesday. We can confirm that this particular update doesn’t bring any other features or improvements beyond the stated fixes aimed at...
  5. Idebutterpiep

Post [Tool] Frija - Samsung firmware downloader/checker

If you know your Phone Model and your CSC you can use Auto. If you use Manual you put in Phone Bl.
  6. Idebutterpiep

United Kingdom (Vodafone) and United Kingdom (O2) are on latest Samsung firmware. Why you didn't receive OTA I don't know.
  7. Idebutterpiep

Frija-v.1.4.3. works again. Used it to download PHN (Netherlands) and it worked like ususal.
  8. Idebutterpiep

Today i tried to download G986BXXU7DUC7/G986BOXM7DUC7/G986BXXU7DUC7 PHN (Netherlands) and it worked again like it used to work before.
  9. Idebutterpiep

Yesterday I tried to download new firmware G986BXXU7DUC7/G986BOXM7DUC7/G986BXXU7DUC7 for my S20+ SM-G986B with Frija 1.4.3.0. It starts like always but stops at 2096 Mb. The file is 6421 Mb. Tried many different times. Never had this problems before using it from Novenber 2020.
  10. Idebutterpiep

Post [HOW-TO][EXYNOS/SNAPDRAGON] Root S20 series and upgrade firmware

You didn't do anything wrong, sorry. I did. put something wrong in this forum and deleted it.
  11. Idebutterpiep

SAMSUNG GALAXY S20+ SM-G986B DBT GERMANY G986BXXU7DUC7 FIRMWARE Model SM-G986B Model name Galaxy S20+ Country Select countryAustralia (XSA)Australia (Optus) (OPS)Australia (Telstra) (TEL)Australia (Vodafone) (VAU)Austria (3 Hutchison) (DRE)Austria (A1) (MOB)Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)Baltic...
  12. Idebutterpiep

Post [HOW-TO][EXYNOS/SNAPDRAGON] Root S20 series and upgrade firmware

Deleted. Wrong forum. Sorry I put a wrong message in this forum and deleted it.
  13. Idebutterpiep

Galaxy S20+ gets another huge update to improve camera performance. Samsung is ready with another update for its smartphone. The company started rolling out a huge software update to the Galaxy 20+ earlier today, and the update aims to improve the camera performance of the smartphone. The...
  14. Idebutterpiep

Galaxy S20+ getting another update: New update brings March 2021 security patch to the Galaxy S20+ Galaxy S 20+ has started receiving the March 2021 security patch in various European countries, including Bulgaria, France, and Greece. The latest software update carries firmware version...
  15. Idebutterpiep

Post All File Explorers return android/data folders are empty

Same question. You can access them with Total Commander in Windows 10. But if you upload some files in a map, they often aren't complete or missing. So you always have to check if copies are there in the maps you want them to be. If not you have them copy seperately to the wanted map. Cost a...