• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by iDimko2

1. I

Post My phone is Schrodinger's rooted

Im adding google pay to an existing bank account, i still tried but it doesnt work. would factory resetting maybe help? i know it doesnt delete system files so it wouldnt unroot a rooted phone but maybe it might just work?
  2. I

Post My phone is Schrodinger's rooted

I want to remove root Access altogether not try and reroot it. Unless fully rooting again would help me unroot
  3. I

Thread My phone is Schrodinger's rooted

Hello, I'm having a problem with opening up an google pay wallet because my phone is read as rooted. The thing is it is not rooted. I rooted in a previous version of MIUI but after updating the root fell apart and I didn't have root permission's nor is my phone found rooted by root checker. Yet...
  4. I

Thread J5 2015 bricked(?)

So, a while back i tried rooting my j5 2015 (sm-j500fn), unsuccesfully. The error I had was that when entering the recovery i installed from Odin would not boot up. I left it at that and opened my phone normaly ,and used it that way. Though today when doing differemt stuff i had very low space...
  5. I

Thread J5 2015 Bricked?

So, a while back i tried rooting my j5 2015 (sm-j500fn), unsuccesfully. The error I had was that when entering the recovery i installed from Odin would not boot up. I left it at that and opened my phone normaly ,and used it that way. Though today when doing differemt stuff i had very low space...
  6. I

Post [RECOVERY] [UNIFIED] [TWRP-3.1.0-0] Samsung Galaxy J5 [MM][LL]

When I go into recovery. The recovery menu will not open When I flash the recovery file with Odin, and remove the batter and power my phone with V_UP,HOME,POWER. The teamwin recovery logo pops up. The screen goes blank. Then it reappears on the screen. And it just enters some sort of bootloop...
  7. I

Thread Samsung j5 2015 (sm-j500fn) rooting issue

So I've been trying to root my J5 2015 for some time now, and after I do the odin thing installing that .tar file or something, when trying to get in the "recovery mode?" in the teamwin TWRP and install SuperSU, it shows the screen of the TeamWin logo and that, the screen goes black,the TeamWin...