Recent content by idle0095

1. idle0095

Post [APP] Google Dialer [v5-Pixel][MM+][w/o root]

No go for me on lg g6. Force closes. Plus visual voicemail is also missing.
  2. idle0095

Thread Google Elements Watch Faces Download

Thanks to John Burke he provided me with the apks of the Google elements watch faces that were included in the dev previews and some wear 2.0 watches. But LG and tag didn't have this watch face. Here they are. You need to side load via adb. Only way. Google the ways. It's very easy.
  3. idle0095

Post Coupons for FREE "Darth Star" watch face at the Galaxy Gear store!

There is no voucher option i see in my app store? ---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ---------- Also this watch face isn't found in app store.
  4. idle0095

Thread Weather always showing 51° or 47°

The weather on the gear s3 frontier tmoible keeps showing 51° or 47°. No matter what I do. Location is on. What is wrong?
  5. idle0095

Thread Asus Battery Pack

We're is the battery pack that Asus showed off. No accessories are available anywhere.
  6. idle0095

Post How to remove LauncherConfig in System/App

What debloater app?
  7. idle0095

Thread How to remove LauncherConfig in System/App

How to remove LauncherConfig in System/App I need to remove the Launcher Config file located in System/app. That folder is making the moto z defalt to a 4x4 and 4 icon dock. Using google now launcher and pixel launcher the only way to get 5x5 and 5 dock icons is to remove that file. The Force...
  8. idle0095

Post New Pixel Launcher v7.1.1

How come it only has 4 icons in dock and not 5. Grid size is also 4x5
  9. idle0095

Post [APP][7.0+][ARM64/ARM32/x86/x86_64] Live Earth Wallpapers from the Pixel (UPD 3/3/17)

Doesnt install on Moto z force. Says problem phasing file. Something like that.
  10. idle0095

Thread Fossil Q Marshal Smart Watch Android Wear Unboxing

Here is my unboxing of the Marshal Q. https://youtu.be/eHZabe9moG8
  11. idle0095

Thread Fossil Q Marshal Smart Watch Android Wear Unboxing

Here is my unboxing of the Marshal Q. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHZabe9moG8
  12. idle0095

Post Nexus Launcher (Unreleased)

To you have secure folder set up? If so disable it. Or its knox
  13. idle0095

Post Android Wear 2.0 Dev Preview.

Any one have a better step by step then Google has?
  14. idle0095

Post Gear S2 Official Ceramic Band

Anyone know if this strap will fit the 4g version of the classic. I see on amazon a lot of bands dont fit the 4g version.
  15. idle0095

Thread Sounds on Gear S2 Classic 4G

Were can I get the notification tone that goes off when you get a notification on the gear s2 classic 4g model? It makes a ding dong sound. I want that sound for use on my Huawei Watch.