Recent content by idprophecy

1. idprophecy

Post ANXCamera - CLOSED ON XDA ONLY [16th FEB 2020]

If I understood it properly, it should be a toggle for a warning about the dust on lens.
  2. idprophecy

Post [ROM] [DISCONTINUED] idprophecy's unofficial optimized LineageOS 15.1 builds

Hello there, Build with november security patches is going to be the last one (EDIT: or not, had to clean local repos up due to small space on drive for stuff I need currently). My OPO is coming to the end of its life and I also don't have that much time to fix stuff due to college, just to...
  3. idprophecy

Post [ROM] [DISCONTINUED] idprophecy's unofficial optimized LineageOS 15.1 builds

Oh, I thought you mean video recording via snap. Nothing I can do with this currently, we just have to wait.
  4. idprophecy

Not yet, haven't had time to look into it. And recording is already fixed in the latest build.
  5. idprophecy

Maybe flash the rom cleanly again, it might do the thing. I haven't faced any reboot yet, don't know what causes it for you. If you could post logs there, it would be great. Might be helpful, maybe I'll find there something.
  6. idprophecy

That's how HDR works. Output should be one picture made by joining those two (I guess). And yes, the brighter one looks like it is HDR, but overally it looks too much saturated and bright in a wrong way. Therefore it definetely doesn't work properly. Bug report would be fine (if there isn't...
  7. idprophecy

Bacon camera halts here too. Snap on the other hand doesn't halt, but it takes two photos, one brighter and more saturated, the second darker. That's how I meant it's been broken. Is it like that on the official too (just to be sure)? Thanks.
  8. idprophecy

HDR's been broken since the first oreo build I built (it was completely pure LineageOS just to test if it builds successfilly). Therefore I think it doesn't work on the official 15.1 builds too. But I am not sure, haven't tested them. There is a chance I could make it nonfunctional somehow...
  9. idprophecy

Seems like Google's August patches messed up more than one thing. ?
  10. idprophecy

Patches which should fix broken recording were pushed a few hours ago, will release a new build asap (probably tonight). EDIT: Build is available, but unfortunately, it didn't fix it for our device. We have to wait, there is nothing I can do with that at the moment. On the other hand, please...
  11. idprophecy

I have a few ideas, will give them a try. I thought it is fixed, thanks for letting me know. When you change governor (smartmax I added, too, currently worthless switching to it) or cpu freqs, mp decision starts to not working properly, there is spam in system logs. If those settings are...
  12. idprophecy

I agree with kewinhw, those apps doesn't affect system that much and also they're not that big to be removed, but what about that browser, yes, I've never been using jelly (really useless for me). I will probably switch to the aosp one like I did on nougat builds (not saying I will use this one...
  13. idprophecy

https://github.com/USBhost/build-tools-gcc Yes, it is. Go to Settings --> Display --> Advanced --> Style.
  14. idprophecy

Yes, I can, but I don't think it would perform better than on default settings. It doesn't support OTA like on the nougat builds currently. It will in the future (including plenty of features from nougat I was using). Don't know when.
  15. idprophecy

For app developing purposes, especially stuff related to localization.