• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by idrcelab

1. I

Post AndroRAT - Remote Administration Tool for Android

Compiled APK Sorry to not satisfy question / ask about compiled APK and FUD binder, my purpose to post this thread only for advanced user that know how something really done, if you need the APK - please learn some language (especially JAVA) in order to compile it and know how it works, and...
  2. I

Post [APP] Real APK Leecher 1.3.6 (Unicode fix)

Ask Steps by Steps Source Compiling Dear Dima, I was new coming on Java Programming but i like to build and use this tools from the source code, could you show me step-by-step how to compile the source code successfully. Thanks for your attention. Best regards
  3. I

Post AndroRAT - Remote Administration Tool for Android

Because, that is my first post - and i can't post it right in the development place :). I hope you like it. Thank you
  4. I

Thread [Q] Compile Real APK Leecher v3.6

I was downloaded a source code of Real APK Leecher v3.6 from this board, can anyone expert in Java, show me the tutorial step by step to recompile the source code. I was new in Java Programming but i like to use this tool but i prefer to recompile the source code rather than the already compile...
  5. I

Thread AndroRAT - Remote Administration Tool for Android

Androrat is a client/server application developed in Java Android for the client side and in Java/Swing for the Server. The name Androrat is a mix of Android and RAT (Remote Access Tool). It has been developed in a team of 4 for a university project. It has been realised in one month. The...