• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by IdunnoWhy66

1. I

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [SHARED][MODULE] ANX camera for Redmi note 10 (Discuss & Updates)

Same issue with PE and DotOs 5.2 for some reason 0.6x lenses don't work ANX 190R
  2. I

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][OSS] Dot os- 5.2 - Gapps/Vanilla

Downloaded,Formated previous data/cache/internal and installed over twrp sideload ...Stuck on bootloop
  3. I

Post Development [ROM][12][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Can you make ANX camera as default rom camera? And for some reason 0.6x lenses don't work with latest PE update ANX 190R
  4. I

Updated OTA,device works fine, the only bug i saw was double haptic feedback on keyboard.
  5. I

I'm still on RQ3A.210705.001 PixelExperience_mojito-11.0-20210715-1548-OFFICIAL With ANX and Magisk working,and everything is fine.... Is it worth updating, are there any noticable incremental changes in latest version ?
  6. I

Tbh I didn't encounter a lot of bugs on miui,from time to time the sound would break on browsers and it would be all choppy and stuff... Other than that I didn't have a lot of issues. Before this phone I had A2 lite and I've used AOSP on it and I just love the clean space and simplicity ...
  7. I

Doesn' matter, you're flashing PE firmware and not miui based fw.
  8. I

on miui I could go 3 days without charging... but I rlly don't like UI segment
  9. I

Same here, I tried reflashing firmware and clean installing latest update (before that it was OTA) and problem persists... Imma try flashing PE version instead PE+ to see will that fix the battery drain,if not i'm going to try cDroid probbly.... Rn as it is my battery lasts less than two...
  10. I

Using PE+ for a week now. For me it seems that it has worse battery life than vanilla...On miui i had up to 3 days of battery with cca 5hr on screen time,now I can't pull out 48h without charging it with same screen on time... Other than that rom is smooth and didn't encounter any bugs.
  11. I

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0] Lineage OS 18.1 - Xiaomi A2 Lite

I reverted to 20.02. version. Is the problem with browswers crashing when opening videos fixed (i have same problem on default browswer,google and chrome,when opening vids on sites like 9gag. And noticed graphical glitches when it does manage to open videos) Also my mic rarely works how it...
  12. I

https://gist.github.com/idunnowhy66/f355c4f44211d29f3cc6d1510fbdb705#file-gistfile1-txt
  13. I

Updated today. Yt Vanced and yt music doesn't work (video will not load/start playing and there is no sound),also same thing on spotify and soundcloud. The song is playing but no sound is coming out of device.