Recent content by iestyn99

1. I

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][13] LineageOS 20

Anybody else have problems downloading todays update via the updater? I get "download unsuccessful, check your internet connection".
  2. I

Having problems reaching the Lineage OS download server. Anyone else? Edit: I see on Reddit that the download server indeed is down and they don't know for how long.
  3. I

Post [ROM][13]LineageOS 20 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Everything works like a charm, thanks Karthick!
  4. I

Post Development [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for the Moto Edge 20

LineageOS 20 is out for Edge 20!
  5. I

Nice New Years present, thanks! Just sideloaded it without any hiccups whatsoever and it seems to work perfectly. (Just be patient when it is 47% finished, it takes some time.)
  6. I

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][12] LineageOS 19

(That was an old post...) Read a bit further on the page. Eventually i did it another way: "I followed the official instructions to the last comma to get from 18.1 to 19.1 but still I ended up with the qualcomm crashdump error. At the end I used the msm tool to clean install oos11, let it update...
  7. I

Post Question [Locked] Nothing Phone 1 latest software update DISPLAY PROBLEM

...which really is quite good, by the way!
  8. I

Post Question Remove filemanager and suggestion on what to use

Solid explorer is my choice. Have used it for many years. Never found anything better. Dual pane, supports cloud storage.
  9. I

Post [ROM][12L]LineageOS 19.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Did a factory reset and everything is working well again. Is it still recommended not to use fingerprint or face recognition with this rom?
  10. I

Post [ROM][12L]LineageOS 19.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Updated from last version (20220519) and now Play Services keeps stopping and also Intent Filter Verification Services keeps stopping. Time to flash Gapps again maybe?
  11. I

I used OOS 11 and let it update itself to OOS 12 before starting to flash LOS 19.1.
  12. I

I followed the official instructions to the last comma to get from 18.1 to 19.1 but still I ended up with the qualcomm crashdump error. At the end I used the msm tool to clean install oos11, let it update to oos12 and then install lineage 19.1 following the official instructions for clean...
  13. I

Just a silly question, upgrading from LineageOS 18.1 to 19.1: After having extracted the payload.bin and flashed all the contents, do I follow the instructions for a clean install (https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonadep/install) or can I just go ahead with the "upgrade instruction"...
  14. I

Post Stuck on fastboot after RUI2.0 update

After days of despair I succeded at last. I took your tip about pairing the right vbmeta with the right recovery, tried a few options without any luck. Ultimately I flashed vbmeta with the --diable-verity --disable-verification arguments and then the OrangeFox-R11.0_6-Stable-RMX1931 recovery...