Recent content by II_DiE_4

1. II_DiE_4

Post [ROM][10.0][BERYLLIUM] BlissRom v12.12 [16.09.2020]

Is it normal for SD845 to have its big cores almost always on full frequency? Tried with buildin kernel and with another, same thing.
  2. II_DiE_4

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] AIM ROM v4.0 [10.0.0_r31][Poco F1]

How many roms are you going to compile? Do you maintain any of the code, or you just run the compile script and hope its bootable?
  3. II_DiE_4

Post [ROM][10.0][BERYLLIUM][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [AOSP]

Why are you guys trying to install that? You want to brick you device or something? You are on a custom rom. Thats for pixel devices on google firmware. Doesnt mean anything to our device. If you go to About and click on Android 10, you will see that the Android security patch is at 1/1/20. The...
  4. II_DiE_4

Post [ROM][10.0][BERYLLIUM] Havoc-OS-3.x [OFFICIAL]

Stop wondering then. Google delete everything that has to do with faceunlock. If you want it you must stay on miui which xiaomi is hacking their firmware to support it.
  5. II_DiE_4

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Did you see what substratum themes do? And you are talking about miui themes which are the worse of all android, not to mention the whole miui is the worst implementation of android. But i guess this is what happens when you go cheap. You get...
  6. II_DiE_4

Massive customisations? Miui? What? They don't have 1% of the customisations of custom ROMs.
  7. II_DiE_4

There had to be some problems with the latest ROM. Specifically the Vendor. In this version, when you mount the Vendor and install the fstab_f2fs, it always end with "Cant mount Vendor". Doesnt matter the recovery (tried with both OrangeFox and TWRP). Installing the previous version is just...
  8. II_DiE_4

Well, might worth it to check with TWRP, just to be sure. Before that, you should check that the md5/sha1 of the .zip file matches the md5/sha1 that is given (click the "i" icon next to the file name to see the md5/sha1) This will ensure that the .zip file you downloaded isnt corrupted.
  9. II_DiE_4

Check that you are on latest TWRP and also check the integrity of the .zip file
  10. II_DiE_4

Does any non-MIUI rom have dual status bar (like in miroom for ex)? It's probably the best feature for this device with such a big notch.
  11. II_DiE_4

Post [ROM]-[23.09.19]-Havoc-OS-2.9-[9.0]-[Official]

Probably the biggest projects in the world are FOSS. If you think only the paid software developers are the producing good software, then you have no idea what you are talking about.
  12. II_DiE_4

Post [ROM]-[23.09.19]-Havoc-OS-2.9-[9.0]-[Official]

Honestly, a good software development cycle includes supporting and bug fixing to your old software, while developing and increment your new software in parallel, until your new software is production ready to replace your old one. Seems to me that most Android "developers" just throw already...
  13. II_DiE_4

Post [SHARED-ROM][10.0][beryllium][MIUI11] MiRoom

Do you guys/girls/we even read the errors/information? You have a digest file with the same name and in the same directory as the zip you are trying to flash. This .md5(probably) file has the hash value of some other zip, or actually your zip is broken, and the TWRP is comparing them and fails
  14. II_DiE_4

Post [ROM][9.0][PIE][OFFICIAL] EVOLUTION-X [BERYLLIUM]

Can i ask, the vendor in the zip is needed to be that exact version? Because the 10.3.8.0 is out and im guessing its newer than the included one?
  15. II_DiE_4

Post [All-in-One] Redmi Note 7 (lavender): Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Root, Flash ROM

Hey thanks for the answer . Can i also ask, its better to just stick with the global rom or go with xiaomi.eu one? Also, unlocking and rooting the global rom can i still get OTAs? is unlocking voiding the warranty?