Recent content by ikerg

1. I

Post Zlink App

I finally could make it work. I had to upgrade as well the libraries...not only the app. Anyway on my start screen of 4.0.21 only icons for carplay wireless, carplay wired and aandroid auto wired appears....what can I have to get it AA wireless? I have a px6 android 9. Is only an android 10...
  2. I

Post ZLINK- HELP

Usually is 126
  3. I

Post Zlink App

I cant make zlink work on v4 and above. I install just by replacing the apk file on the oem/..... folder and by giving the correct permissions . For versions 3.x.x. I can get it work as android auto on my s10+ but never worked wired or wirelessly from version 4 0 and above. Is there anything...
  4. I

Post Zlink App

Upgrade your zlink app... currently 4.0.17
  5. I

Post [MTCD/E] Android 10 upgrade using official Free tools

On the link for the reduced images (containing bootloader) you have a more recent sd-tool ( version 1.62)
  6. I

Post Strange No Sound Issue

Here you are a complete repository for mtcd units. Select px5 and android 8 (oreo). Select any manufacturer (all rom are compatible) https://disk.yandex.ru/d/umCvHqCDzHccr Perhaps you need to upgrade your mcu as well. Check on the repository or on xda forum for your specific manufacturer mcu...
  7. I

Post Zlink App

Link corrected on the same thread ... go three message below
  8. I

Post Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core 2G RAM 32GB

Strange...I did upload the file. Let me try again. (it was due to the size, i compressed the apk into a Zip file)
  9. I

With my s10+ and my previous s8 I did not experience any bluetooth connection drops
  10. I

Post Zlink App

Last 4.0.17 Zlink apk extracted from Dasaita ROM https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/dasaita-latest-mcu-and-updates-for-rockchip-px5-octa-core-2g-ram-32gb.3575155/post-84862243
  11. I

Here you are the 4.0.17, extracted from the latest ROM
  12. I

Post Zlink App

Yes..my wife has her iPhone connected to zlink 4.0.14 wirelessly
  13. I

I think I am.gonna update to 4.0.17
  14. I

Tries to repair again. I did enable wifi sharing on headunit and even changed password and network name to manually connect to unit. Now I have both bluettoh and wifi connection to headunit simultaneously but zlink does not detect connection.
  15. I

Which are the steps for.wireless connection? Tried it on 4.0.14 but no success. I did check the "wireless projection option" on developer settings...when tried to connect wirelessly the Bluetooth option appears asking me to connect phone to unit (but already enabled/paired/connected to the unit)...