Recent content by ikzouhetnietweten

1. I

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

Problem! My phone is unresponsive while Im answering a call. Black screen, all buttons dont work, Only when Other person hangs up, I can turn it back on again. Anyone the same issue? I have the latest CM. DOnt know how to test the proximity sensor. Tried different apps but dont know what it has...
  2. I

Lol. You're not going to believe it, but I solved the spoofing location on Lineage after trying millions of things and spending days and weeks on it. So people who are interested, download fakeGPS Free, Oh and dont forget to install fakeGPS as a systemapp. Dont know if that helped but ok...
  3. I

I use Tinder but spoofing location on Lineage it doesnt work, but it does work on CM 13. I only get Local matches and every day the same. Nothing from the fake location Paris. CM13 was way easier by installing an Xposed module Hide Mock but Lineage doesnt have this option so I use Magisk but...
  4. I

Post [APP] microG GmsCore - lightweight free software clone of Google Play Services

Ok, I now get local matches, but still no matches from the fake location Paris. CM13 was way easier by installing an Xposed module Hide Mock. Current Settings: MicroG: Selfcheck: everything checked except the last 2: 'UnifiedNlp do not have Location to test Geocoder + 'UnifiedNlp provides...
  5. I

Post [APP] microG GmsCore - lightweight free software clone of Google Play Services

Is it possible to fake location with microG? The fake location aint working on my phone. Got MicroG installed, and then installed FakeGPS as system app. When I put high accuracy, and open Tinder, it keeps being located to my old location and I keep seeing the same matches every single day on the...
  6. I

Got it solved by flashing some weird roms from muiu, global, developer (even though it said it couldnt boot cus it had no OS lol) but somehow it still installed the baseband I needed and could install Lineage.
  7. I

Post Mi 5 passing SafetyNet with unlocked bootloader!

I think its something with my simcard, cus im having issues, but I reinstalled and simcard is solved so will try again today. Its solved now. For people who have the similar problem: Its your simcard and your baseband probably. Flash a new one, I flashed some weird muiu roms and then flashed...
  8. I

No simcard issue, Im having no more service.. I installed many firmware modems but still no luck. In "about my phone' , it says at basebandversion: Unknown.... I tried all this too: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/how-to/fix-empty-imei-unknown-baseband-sim-t3480781 and tried...
  9. I

Post Mi 5 passing SafetyNet with unlocked bootloader!

I get 2 out of 3 checks.. when I tap on check safety I get: Cannot check SafetyNet, no internet? I obviously have internet, and installed microG and in the microG settings I disabled Safetynet and then enabled. In Magisk manager I enabled busybox, enabled magisk hide, enabled systemless hosts...
  10. I

Its not the setup for Google, but the Setup wizard for the phone, so the very first time you start your phone after flashing a ROM: Setting up if you want fingerprint, Time, date, Wifi code etc.
  11. I

Post [GUIDE] How to use microG with our mi5 (Custom Nougat ROM)

That was one hell of a long ride but I got the signature spoofing working.. Thanks a lot. I got the Error [RH-01] with play store but after rebooting it was fixed somehow.
  12. I

Solution for people who get the 'Setup Wizard stopped' after setting up the Wifi after flashing this ROM! (and basically cant do anything because it takes you back to step one and pressing home aint working) I tried every older ROM, none of them are working, with any firmware I tried. I didnt...
  13. I

Spoofing/fake gps for 7.1: Is it possible? I read its not possible because of the security patch. If so, can I install an old security patch on 7.1? Im on CM13 and I can hide the Mock locations by Xposed. As theres no Xposed for 7.1 I wondered if theres a way to cheat, in lets say...