• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ilea94

1. I

Post Freebuds are here

got mine today and tried immediatly to update. It failed at about 83% and now left earbud does not work. Just won´t respond. And the App also cannot find the Buds to do the update again. Tried it a few times and with a second phone and no success. Anyone here any tipp maybe? Resseting...
  2. I

Post MIUI 8 Beta

You can add that MIUI stock Email App is not working. It just crashes.
  3. I

Post MIUI 8 Beta

Checked your APN settings?
  4. I

Post MIUI 8 Beta

did the email app works for you guys ? Tried the rom and it always crashed for me.
  5. I

Post Android Nougat and PEAP Authentication.

you just need to change certificate settings. I think it was something like "dont validate".
  6. I

Post Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Latest Test version does seem to work ! Thank you. Still noticed few bugs : 1. Beautify Plugin preview not working 2.Colorful Filter (or so :D ) doesn´t seem to work at all. Just got a black screen for a few seconds, ROM : CM 5.1 with CM stock HAL
  7. I

Take your time. Thanks for the info :)
  8. I

Thank you for the response. Tried your new zip and still not working. Here is a new logcat. Rom : CM 12.1 by jgcaap Latest apk from BootMGR works except Beautify preview .
  9. I

I got an Force close when trying to open your app. Latest Version from BootMGR worked. Uninstalled all Plugins. previously. Don´t know if this log helps.
  10. I

Post [ROM][6.0.1] CyanogenMod 13.0 Builds [6.0.1_r74][2016/12/5][Linux+CAF+Google+CM]

My WiFi gets always disconnected when screen is off ?
  11. I

Post [ROM][6.0.1] CyanogenMod 13.0 Builds [6.0.1_r74][2016/12/5][Linux+CAF+Google+CM]

Testing the newest Version. Do you recommend to enable wakelock blocker ?
  12. I

Post HTC Sense™ Home and Themes | New Apps | Sense 9 | for all devices [12/03/2018]

Edit : Forget about it. Edit 2 : here is a Video of the widget Problem. Same on sense 6 and 7. https://vimeo.com/122412850
  13. I

Post HTC Sense™ Home and Themes | New Apps | Sense 9 | for all devices [12/03/2018]

Weather and clock will Show if you choose blinkfeed page as the default one
  14. I

Checked logs but nothing was made, because there are no force closes etc. Phone : OnePlusOne CM12 latest nightly Problem 1 : Can´t add widgets with the size 3x2. It just doesn´t allow me to... Problem 2 : If i click in Blinkfeed on Facebook it takes some time to refresh , but shows afterwards...
  15. I

same here. Always get the message , there´s no content. Thank you for your effort! Edit : Seems it is not possible to add some widgets. For example Google Keep (bigger one) It seems like all 3x2 Widgets aren´t working.