• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• hey thanks for the manILLa rom but the ie sucks and i can't upgrade it, and the keyboard cnt be changed. can you help me?
    bro can u please send me the ROM configuration file that's include which packages are included in this ROM. because i tried it 7-10 times to make ROM with this version but not successful. please send me the configuration file of yr ROM so i can check where i am doing mistake.... waiting for your reply. Thanks alot
    hi, hey im new here (writing) but have been reading xda for over a year & half.. anyway i would love to TEST the newer builld on manila garden 6.1 & 6.5 i have try your older builds
    hey man, thanks again for this rom! currently im at work on down time still playn with this rom. i freakn love this version of wm!!! it was workn good an all, but now when i need to reset the phone, it gets stuck at the 2nd loading screen, and loops in booting up mode. i have to take out the memory card for it to fully boot up. i dont know if some programs arnt playn nice, or if i did something wrong.
    any suggestions?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…