Recent content by \/\/iLLow

1. \/\/iLLow

Thread [Keyboard] HTCSenseInput Dark Mod (QWERTZ only / hardcoded)

Hey guys, i want to share my work with you. I made a QWERTZ dark template for the HTCSenseInput Keyboard (standalone/hardcoded, no SenseLauncher needed). I am using P20 Pro Emui 8.1.0 and it works without any problems. As i already wrote, i've only edited the QWERTZ part. Maybe i will add the...
  2. \/\/iLLow

Post HTC Sense™ Home and Themes | New Apps | Sense 9 | for all devices [12/03/2018]

Here we go :) I don't give any support for this and i am not responsible for damage caused by this mod. Black/Blue HTCSenseInput Mod for my Huawei P20 Pro EMUI 8.1.0 I've only modded the QWERTZ part because i don't need the others and i don't make this public. Screenshots: Download:
  3. \/\/iLLow

Post HTC Sense™ Home and Themes | New Apps | Sense 9 | for all devices [12/03/2018]

Thanks for your reply. This doesn't work anymore (at least not for me with Huawei P20 Pro + EMUI 8.1). But i found a way to change the colors with hardcoding the "res\values\colors.xml". I already looked into that but were confused because the HEX values are 8 digit ARGB format (AARRGGBB) and i...
  4. \/\/iLLow

Thank you very much for the HTC Sense Input (used for my P20 Pro), you saved my life xpirt Is there any chance to get a dark/black mod of the HTC Sense Input like you could change through the HTC Themes? I don't want to use the HTC Launcher, only the keyboard. Or is there any "xml" inside the...
  5. \/\/iLLow

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

Android MM has now a built in battery percentage. No need for mod. Just enable the System UI Tuner (a secret menu) and enable "Show embedded battery percentage". Google for more info.
  6. \/\/iLLow

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

I will definitely wait for the next version, too. MM seems very buggy at the moment. The Nexus 5 from my girlfriend and my sisters Nexus 6 are also very buggy with MM 6.0.1. At the first time they were happy that they have no wlan or battery problems but then, for example the alarm clock did...
  7. \/\/iLLow

Great man, thanks! :) Works great for my M8
  8. \/\/iLLow

ARHD 43.0 is Sense 6 based with Sense 7 components - as mike1986 said some posts before.
  9. \/\/iLLow

Laypota #12 have incoming/outgoing call record but i haven't test that feature. Lg
  10. \/\/iLLow

Post [solved] BlinkFeed Pull-Refresh sound

I've found the soundfile by myself. I got it from the HtcBlinkFeed.apk. The file "updating.ogg" is located under /res/raw/ Thanks :)
  11. \/\/iLLow

Thread [solved] BlinkFeed Pull-Refresh sound

Hey Dudes, does anybody know in which folder i can find the sound file of the "BlinkFeed Pull-Refresh"? I want to use it as WhatsApp Notification. Thank you :)
  12. \/\/iLLow

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3SoZkANly9aemdETDljS0lHY3M/edit
  13. \/\/iLLow

Post [GUIDE] [ROOT] Enable whatsapp call feature

For me also 2.11.505 2.11.508 2.11.514 working. Had to delete the prefs.xml sometimes. And sometimes the two values were already in the xml. Anyway as i wrote in another post, it is a server side key now and you won't be able to make a call with this mod.
  14. \/\/iLLow

Post [root] [Enable calling feature on whatsapp]

There is no chance to get whatsapp calls activated over the xml / homeactivity trick, because it's a server side setting. I've been able to make calls with my new Phone, but my called friends aren't able to make calls by their own. So i don't think that there is a chance to "get invited" by a...
  15. \/\/iLLow

Post [ROM][P51xx][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 (CM11)

Anybody knows how i can change the Icon / Font size with M12 Build? I can't find the old Trebuchet settings. (I know i can use new fonts with the font-theme, but i can't "stretch" them anymore)