Recent content by IlluminatedOne

1. IlluminatedOne

Post [ROM][2.3.6][XLA4] - Binnacle Beta7 - [3-17-12] ||AROMA-Installer|| I Like Turtles |

This is the fastest and most responsive Gingerbread ROM I have tried on my ATT SGS2 so far. :D Good work Pirateghost.
  2. IlluminatedOne

Post [ROM][2.3.5][I897UCKK4] ■ Illuminance 3.0.1 ■ 11/28/11

Hey guys, I am sorry for not being able to update the ROM recently. I have been very busy lately, didn't even get the chance to check the forum properly. :( I will update the ROM as soon as it is possible for me. And yes, Wish you all a very very happy new year. :)
  3. IlluminatedOne

Post Illuminance QandA

Yes I can. Tell me what all you need? Most of app icons are there in framework-res.apk and rest are in app itself.
  4. IlluminatedOne

No you should not have to do it. I was confused and thought that you had lag on Stock ROM as well. Did you try the tricks I send you by PM couples of week back? And I'm now on Xronified Beta v2.1 which is based on CM7 Alpha 3.5 and I would say it is way stable than a beta ROM. Did you buy a...
  5. IlluminatedOne

You mean it was lagging for you even on stock? if so, which stock version? Did you try Master Clear? (If not, try it and make sure to backup your stuff from your sdcard to your PC before you Master Clear!!)
  6. IlluminatedOne

Hey guys, Sorry I have been very busy lately so could not check on my thread. Looks like I can start working on ROM again now.. Following are the things which I believe are bugs in 3.0.1 so far - - Text Messages still show up in Call Log. (fix logsprovider.apk) - Customization settings does...
  7. IlluminatedOne

Post Illuminance QandA

That have been there since I bought SGS2, made one custom ROM that time itself. :D :D :D
  8. IlluminatedOne

Post Illuminance QandA

Over today. :D Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
  9. IlluminatedOne

I think it is param.lfs not rfs. Also, if I took over missing files from KF1 and then flash KJ3, it fully wipes the system. It just says that CSC is from KF1. You mentioned that you get force closes soon after flashing the ROM, can you tell me what all applications or services are being FC'ed...
  10. IlluminatedOne

- Gallery bug is a known issue in recent i897 GB leaks. Try alternative Gallery Fix from website. Make sure to clear data for Gallery3D app before/after flash. - Bluetooth should work. If not, then you might need to flash again. This issue seems to appear randomly for some people. Could not...
  11. IlluminatedOne

Post Illuminance QandA

That is BLN feature which has to be cooked into the kernel. Can't be done until we get kernel source code. You can try NoLED from market.
  12. IlluminatedOne

If Samsung/AT&T drops it, then yes.
  13. IlluminatedOne

Post Illuminance QandA

Illuminance 3.0.1 is just Email fix and it is useless unless you use Email app which comes with the phone. I would advice you to try Corn Kernel 6.03.
  14. IlluminatedOne

Didn't work on that yet, will look into it after DEC 14th. I believe it is not working because of customizable 14 toggle mod. Sent from my Touchpad using xda premium
  15. IlluminatedOne

Must be TW4 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium