• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ilovergb

1. ilovergb

Post Question Can anyone recommend getting the tencent version with the ww Rom flashed on it ?is it worth getting over the official version from Asus ?

one of the main reasons i went for it i want to satisfy my own curiosity ill report back when it arrives
  2. ilovergb

Post Question Can anyone recommend getting the tencent version with the ww Rom flashed on it ?is it worth getting over the official version from Asus ?

Well I decided to risk it ordered a flashed tencent version I got sick of waiting for the white version
  3. ilovergb

I have contacted a seller who is selling these converted ones I have questioned them about this stuff and they have said they have sold hundreds without any issues or complaints. very interesting
  4. ilovergb

I'm just waiting for the white version to come into on stock on the official Asus uk store then I'll probably go for it over tencent
  5. ilovergb

Same it's very tempting to save the money but I don't think it will be worth the risk How long have you had it ? That's really great that there's no issues but it doesn't mean you won't have them later
  6. ilovergb

Same it's very tempting to save the money but I don't think it will be worth the risk
  7. ilovergb

Yes I read it on zen talk about the internals being different I'm leaning towards the official version it just seems like there are way to many risks involved with tencent flashed
  8. ilovergb

what are some of the issues that the TenCent ones face ? im still trying to decide I've also heard the internals are different to the official version
  9. ilovergb

honestly the whole Tencent thing is a mess why are asus not doing anything about them being sold internationally ? surely they know this is an issue
  10. ilovergb

True 🤣 but I could save a fair bit of money going this route I'm just trying to do as much reaserch as possible before pulling the trigger
  11. ilovergb

Hmm I really want to try a tencent version with ww Rom to test it out but I don't know if I'll regret it
  12. ilovergb

It will be my main phone can I expect frequent drop outs to connection and not be able to receive or make calls and text in certain areas of the country ?