• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ImjustSaiyan92

1. I

Post [ROM][Android 11][OOS CAM][OP7Pro] crDroid v7.10 [17.09.2021]

Just flashed this from OOS 11 and all I can say is wow! By and large the most stable and efficient rom on here
  2. I

Post [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for OnePlus 7 Pro [OFFICIAL][Guacamole][2021-08-06]

This rom is solid as a rock! The only thing I've noticed is GCAM supports up to 60FPS, but only records at 46fps. I imagine though this will be solved from the OOS kernel sources though. Well done!
  3. I

Post [APP][6.0+] SystemUI Tuner

Immersive Mode not working on Android 11
  4. I

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][OOSCAM][OnePlus 7 Pro][11.0_r20] Evolution X | Emerald

Have that issue as well, also found it has trouble reading when using a dark/black amoled wallpaper.
  5. I

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][OOSCAM][OnePlus 7 Pro][11.0_r20] Evolution X | Emerald

Set up works fine, getting an unusal issue where the framerate is locked at 30fps, anyone else having this issue? *Edit* Typical, I reboot to install magisk, and now it is working fine. Nevermind me!
  6. I

Post [ROM][ANDROID 11][OP7Pro] [guacamole] XTENDED XR-vX.0 [ 11 Sep 2021 ]

Nfc isn't working for me, but so far that's the only issue. Great job MSM!
  7. I

Post [ROM][Android 11][OOS CAM][OP7Pro] crDroid v7.10 [17.09.2021]

Can confirm, I have no issues with scrolling on my end
  8. I

Post [ROM] Temasek's Unofficial CM-13.0.1 [06 August 2016]

Anyone still have the Rom? The link is dead and was planning on using it for a personal project on my Pixel (not uploading or sharing anywhere.)
  9. I

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][guacamole][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [DEC 2020]

Use gms doze and LKT modules on Magisk, that should improve your battery. Also using dark themes (I recommend swift installer) will make use of the amoled screen.
  10. I

Post [ROM][05/20][11.0] Yet another AOSP project [OP7P][STABLE]

I did the tile and it didn't work, so I long pressed it and it brought me to the setting page for it. It appeared to toggle on (although the tile was still appearing off.) when I went to use Android Pay, I got no response from the terminal.
  11. I

Post [ROM][05/20][11.0] Yet another AOSP project [OP7P][STABLE]

If you noticed it also said clean flash if you are coming from any other ROM