Recent content by In Orbit

1. I

Post [ROM][TW][4.4.4][20.08.17][V1]Strelka

Thanks, I found the error.
  2. I

Post Strelka

Now I saw this post... Sorry, I reported the post, I posted this because of my fault, sorry.
  3. I

Thread Strelka

*** MOD EDIT: thread closed *** XDA:DevDB Information Strelka, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 Contributors In Orbit, gimel3830 ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x Based On: Touchwiz - Ditto Note 4 Version Information Status: Testing Current Stable Version: 1.0 Stable...
  4. I

Because of the device patch error. Microphone function has some error. I patched the error in Strelka 2 and It will be released soon.
  5. I

Post [ROM][TW][4.4.4][UX][20.08.17][v1]Strelka - The Greatest ROM EVER

Sorry for replying very lately, but I couldn't focus on this because of exam. I will now start cooking now, and I know what the problems are. 1. i9300 boot error >> This is because of lacking of system memory. In Strelka 2 - It will be patched. 2. PIN error >> I will remake the lockscreen. 3...
  6. I

Sorry for replying very lately, but I couldn't focus on this because of exam. I will now start cooking now, and I know what the problems are. 1. i9300 boot error >> This is because of lacking of system memory. In Strelka 2 - It will be patched. 2. PIN error >> I will remake the lockscreen. 3...
  7. I

Did you do factory reset or set PIN lock?
  8. I

i'm sorry for being late, but I can rarely use PC. So I think I have to postpone since what I told at 9.5. I think this error was occured from being full of system memory. You can install Strelka by removing almost from aroma installer. I will fix it as soon as possible, sorry.
  9. I

Yeah, not recommend for security. But I patched a security code patch like Stragefright from GS3 Korean Varients to Strelka - 1 year ago. S Pen and media Buddy from Home screen was deleted because of N4 launcher, but survived in notification panel.
  10. I

No, but I know why i9300 cannot boot. I will renounce soon. (It seems because of system memory.)
  11. I

Cannot do now, It only supports 24-hrs. I will support 12-hrs soon. thanks.
  12. I

This rom has LED configuration. Search in setting (Search icon is in action bar.)
  13. I

I am now late for exam, so I will release it by 4 days(9/2~9/5) >> sorry, i have to postpone because of exam Sorry to say "tomorrow" and "9.2~9.5" You can install Strelka normally by removing almost in Aroma Installer, this error was occured by lacking of /system memory.