• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by infernofalcon

1. infernofalcon

Post Using multiple phones on the same data plan?

Oh, I always assumed you could copy sims..
  2. infernofalcon

Thread Using multiple phones on the same data plan?

Hey all, I have a quick question for you. I'm not quite sure where I got this notion, so maybe I just made it up, buy I really hope I didn't: Is itpossible to have two phones on the same data plan? Eg: a g1 and a milestone, using the same data/minutes? Is that plausable? Thanks! :)
  3. infernofalcon

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod - No, you can't have a pony (STABLE) [UPDATED 03/04 - v4.2.15.1]

I am following that guide. I did everything on that, but after the cyanogen android screen, I get brought to a black screen, similar to what happens if I try using an incompatible theme. I have tried thrice now. Any other ideas? Again, this is not my phone, so it is kind of urgent that I get...
  4. infernofalcon

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod - No, you can't have a pony (STABLE) [UPDATED 03/04 - v4.2.15.1]

Okay, due to card reader issues, I need cyanogen recovery before I can install cm. When I attempt to install the recovery through the terminal emulator I get permission denied. Please help.
  5. infernofalcon

Okay, so I have installed cm on 3 phones so far, and thought I had it down. Apperently not. I flashed the .nbh, used upgrademyg1.com/root.apk, and attempted to install the latest cyanogen. Upon doing so, the phone would hang at the g1 logo. I attempted wiping and repeating to no avail. Thinking...
  6. infernofalcon

Post [GUIDE] Downgrade, Root, Partition, Update SPL, and Install CyanogenMOD

Okay, so I have installed cm on 3 phones so far, and thought I had it down. Apperently not. I flashed the .nbh, used upgrademyg1.com/root.apk, and attempted to install the latest cyanogen. Upon doing so, the phone would hang at the g1 logo. I attempted wiping and repeating to no avail. Thinking...
  7. infernofalcon

Thread Trouble booting into cyanogen -PLEASE HELP-

8. infernofalcon

Post [HOW TO] Manuals for creating a theme

Incredible, thank you. Any chance you could hook me up with a blank update.zip? I've been experincing some issues editing one I have. I would be forever in your debt.
  9. infernofalcon

Post [Theme] Enoch v1.5.0.8-test1 [CM-DS 5.0.7/5.0.8-test1/SuperE 1.2] - UPDATE - 11-15-20

A plea for help Would someone please upload the jf signing tool? fightforthepits is completely down. :S
  10. infernofalcon

Post [HOW TO] Manuals for creating a theme

Signing tool links are dead...
  11. infernofalcon

Mirror for resigning tool please? :(

Mirror for resigning tool please? :(
  12. infernofalcon

Post [Theme] Enoch v1.5.0.8-test1 [CM-DS 5.0.7/5.0.8-test1/SuperE 1.2] - UPDATE - 11-15-20

Would you please tell me what the files are in drawable for the loading bar as seen in the browser at the top? You have it blue from orange. I don't see it, or is more complicated then that?
  13. infernofalcon

Thread Motorola droid gsm version?

So does anyone have any opinions on this? http://www.gsmarena.com/gsm_version_of_motorola_droid_spotted_in_the_wild_on_video-news-1217.php Unfortunantly the video was taken down. What do you think the chances are of this going on the market anytime soon?