Recent content by infinityplus

1. infinityplus

Post Gaming on honor 8

Just wanted to check whether anyone else's device drains battery even while charging when playing pubg or if it is only my phone.. any reply would be appreciated
  2. infinityplus

Post Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Not abandoned yet.. Development has stopped temporarily. My opo screen broke 2 months back and havent gotten around to fixing it yet.. I have ordered for a replacement screen a week back so will get my opo fixed soon. Also I have kept in loop with all updates since last release so will include...
  3. infinityplus

Yea will be done within next two days.. Will import option for HSR 60fps and fixes for tracking gesture,etc.. But won't be implementing OTA system like in his app
  4. infinityplus

Haven't had time to work on the app lately.. The official app hasn't been updated much except for a few speed tweaks.. Will wait for bootmgr's new release for any fixes he has made in the app.. But I have already merged in all changes from andriman's app and included option to change picture...
  5. infinityplus

Can u attach a log of the crash?
  6. infinityplus

Next version will have an option in settings to change jpeg quality just like the one in CameraNextMod app.. Also might try adding an option to switch between normal preview and new preview
  7. infinityplus

Both are for one plus one.. K1 is a slightly higher version but no difference in features from K2. Use whichever seems stable to you.
  8. infinityplus

Haven't faced the issue.. If I am able to reproduce the issue will fix it in the next release Its a good idea.. I'll try if it can be done with the app.. But I think its a rom thing Don't have the device.. So can't test.. Try bootmgr's app
  9. infinityplus

Post [PORT][02072016][Ver 2.67] ColorOS Camera for KK/LP/MM

Those plugins are only compatible with my app.. Bootmgr users will need slightly older plugins which can be found here - https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B_lYhbWo3pojfmFqdkR4WTU4ZEVISmk0MVRuR0lCd2Fjbk9UendxUzJTYkl6M25BQThRNG8/edit Also, here is a flashable zip -...
  10. infinityplus

Make sure facebeauty plugin is installed.. If the issue still persists please share logcat and rom details
  11. infinityplus

Well if it works in cameranext then there shouldn't be any issues with this app either unless that app is using a different way of handling raw.. Will look into Raw plugin when I have time and see what might be going wrong
  12. infinityplus

Have u tried camera next app? Does it work for you with that app?
  13. infinityplus

Works fine for me using Adobe Photoshop for pc and Adobe Photoshop express on android.. Rom details please? The problem existed since the first time the app got ported.. Pretty sure its HAL related.. I use find 7 HAL and it seems to eliminate most of the glitches present in CM hal Would be...
  14. infinityplus

I guess it isn't installed inside the app.. go to plugins menu and click on the Camera Shop button.. check if all the plugins are installed