• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by injectx

1. injectx

Post [PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel/2/3/4/a/5] Live Wallpapers [27/10/2020]

Same here, I'm trying to install the Conveyor Belt wallpaper on my Pixel 5. It seems to install but I don't see it in the live wallpapers. Also, I can't seem to deinstall the package, whereas I can deinstall older packages (19, 18, etc.).
  2. injectx

Post [DISCONTINUED][G95XF/FD/N] RENOVATE ICE OR3O 0.5 | NIGHTLY | Android 8.0.0

Wish I could give more likes, golden tip! Finally got 1Password working.
  3. injectx

Post *Discussion* Oreo Beta

Where did you get your UK sim if I may ask? (Nederlander hier)
  4. injectx

Post [DISCONTINUED][G95XF/FD/N] RENOVATE ICE OR3O 0.5 | NIGHTLY | Android 8.0.0

Same here, didn't happen in the other Oreo builds I've tested, really weird.
  5. injectx

Post [EoL][G95XF/FD/N] SoLdieR9312s G95XDSBA ROM || 16.1 | AROMA | Android 9.0 | 21/02

Renovate doesn't have Oreo (yet). This rom is created by a member of the Renovate ICE team though.
  6. injectx

Post [EoL][G95XF/FD/N] SoLdieR9312s G95XDSBA ROM || 16.1 | AROMA | Android 9.0 | 21/02

Display > Icon frames. Make sure you have set the Touchwiz launcher to default. You can change it back after you got rid of the frames.
  7. injectx

I'd say make a TWRP backup of everything and try. I don't think it will work though.
  8. injectx

Post [BACKPORT][6.0.1+] Pixel Launcher P-4275643 from Google Pixel 2

Thank you very much, was waiting for someone to fix the blue folder background on Samsung devices. Only thing that doesn't work is the weather at the top (and yes, I enabled location permissions).
  9. injectx

Post OFFICIAL STOCK Firmware-update (Odin) thread Samsung GALAXY S8 SM-G950F

Friend of mine got the OTA. Still Android 7.0 and no September patches. Just the usual stability improvements and BlueBorne fix.
  10. injectx

Post [Question] Are custom ROMs like BatMan smoother than stock?

Thanks that's helpful. I've also read good things about Jesse's kernel.
  11. injectx

Post [Question] Are custom ROMs like BatMan smoother than stock?

Nope that's not what I meant. Overall smoothness and fluidity is better on FHD+. Not that strange since the GPU has less pixels to render.