Recent content by innit

1. innit

Post [APP][XPOSED][8.1-12x] GPS Setter - Set Device Location

1. Installed app. 2. Activated it for system framework and few other apps. 3. Rebooted. 4. Opened GPS Setter and it showed my location to be in Kazakhstan. 5. Opened Google Maps and it showed my location to be in Hong Kong. 6. Setting location doesnt work, app freezes. 7. I deleted it and now my...
  2. innit

Post General Galaxy Watch4 Manager crashed

Yep, happened to me too. Just install older version.
  3. innit

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v6.1.2

Hi. Would you be willing to grab that fake encryption module from your twrp and post it here? Thanks.
  4. innit

Post Development [RESTRICTIONS-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - WearOS - 1.1.1.209 - Root, Age, Country & Device Restriction Removed - 18th Sept 2022

Hi. I did all the steps from the tutorial but the SHM still doesn't see my Galaxy Watch 4. It just keeps saying "no compatible watch found". All apps are added to Denylist (MagiskHide) but that doesn't seem to make any difference. Battery optimisation turned off, all permissions granted. Phone &...
  5. innit

Post [CLOSED] [MOD][XPOSED][GrindrPatcher]

I hope I won't get banned like some guys who used a similar mod before. Once they block you, there's practically no way of getting your account reinstated. So far it works as intended. No ads whatsoever, filters and cloud backup work, more guys visible in the cascade. Any chance of making it...
  6. innit

Post [CLOSED] [MOD][XPOSED][GrindrPatcher]

Thanks for making this mod. But.. will Grindr not block your account after using this?
  7. innit

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

Try this modded version from shadowstep https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-all-root-solutions-6-0-viper4android-fx-2-7.3774651/post-86213263 It works for me on S20 A12 OneUI 4.1 without any extra magisk modules or hacks.
  8. innit

Here on Telegram: https://t.me/WSTprojects/1245
  9. innit

Thanks for this. It works great on my S20, no additional files or modules required 😀 Could you update this mod with the newest Viper app (3.0 Alpha 1)? Thanks again.
  10. innit

Post BluetoothLibraryPatcher - Fix bluetooth pairings loss [Android 12/11/10/Pie/Oreo/Nougat]

This is a magisk module so just flash it with magisk manager.
  11. innit

Post How To Guide Root Guide for Galaxy Tab S8/S8+/S8Ultra

To download magisk modules use this app; https://github.com/Fox2Code/FoxMagiskModuleManager To hide root you can try this: 1. Magisk -> Settings -> Hide the Magisk app (It will get a new random package name so other apps won't see that it's actually Magisk and additionally you can choose a...
  12. innit

Post Question S8+ sound

Did you root your S8 Tab and install Viper? I've done anything possible, followed every guide there is and couldn't get Viper to work. It's just stuck in driver installation loop.
  13. innit

Post [APP] [FIX] 100% working Viper4Android for Android 10-11-12 devices

I spent 2 hours yesterday trying to get it to work and nothing. After following all the steps multiple times it just didn't work. It keeps saying there's no driver installed. No idea what to do next. Galaxy Tab S8+ 5G Android 12 (OneUI 4.1) Magisk 24.3
  14. innit

Post Audio Compatibility Patch (Formerly Universal deep_buffer Remover) [MMTEx]

For some reason I am not able to install this module anymore. It worked fine few weeks ago though. I then flashed new firmware on my S20 (as I do every month), set up the phone the exact same way as usual, installed all the same magisk modules as always and every single one worked except for...